What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real Deal CFFD openings - $50 entry fee (1 Viewer)

tcpain

Footballguy
RD%20CFFD.jpg

Draft for this league is on 5/12/08 providing we get the 5 new owners. If you would like to check out the site and our private message board follow the below links. I would like to have new owners who are in for the long haul. We want owners who like to take the time to build a franchise and substain excellence.

Real Deal CFFD Homepage

Real Deal Fantasy Sports Message Board

This league has weekly payouts of $10 for the high scorer.

Feel free to email me and I will provide you with more detailed answers to any questions you may have.

Great league and great owners!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 3 teams that are available are the Florida Gators, USC Trojans, and Alabama Crimson Tide.

Below are the links to the team rosters:

Florida Gators

Team Roster

USC Trojans

Team Roster

Alabama Crimson Tide

Team Roster

If you are interested in any of these teams just emai me. CFFD Commish

The draft for this league begins on 5/12/08 so if you are itching to draft....just come on in!!

5 rounds - rookies or current free agents

USC has been claimed. Only Florida and Alabama remain open. Anyone interested? Draft is now set for next Monday, 5/19/08 via email draft. You need not be present all day. Just make your pick when you get the email that it's your turn.

USC has been claimed. Only Florida and Alabama remain open. Anyone interested? Draft is now set for next Monday, 5/19/08 via email draft. You need not be present all day. Just make your pick when you get the email that it's your turn.
I was thinking about taking the Alabama team however are there going to be any concessions made for the fact that the previous owner has only 1 draft pick in four rounds? With a weak team the way it is only having one draft pick is definitely a hinderance.

Users who are viewing this thread