What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Recruiting For 2 ESPN Leagues (1 Viewer)

Nucker101

Footballguy
Hey guys, so after getting burned the past couple of leagues by deadbeat league mangers or just leagues in general that lack any fun or excitement when everyone does just the bare minimum, I have finally decided to run a couple of my own leagues this upcoming season. I've started by putting some time and thought into the league settings, league pages and how I want to run the leagues and what kind of owners I'd like. I've already got a handful of owners in both leagues that I have played against before and are proven to be good owners that know what they're doing and actually make things fun and interesting through trades or trash talk. Also want to give a shutout to a couple guys I know that let me borrow their league banners from the past.These leagues will be run through ESPN, both are free and will continue to be free in the future. So if you're an owner that enjoys the fun part of FF(trades and talking some trash) then these leagues are for you!League One:Front Office Football- 12 Teams(may potentially expand to 14 if I get enough interest)- 6 Playoff Teams- Auction Draft- 3 Keepers($5 Inflation Rate per year)- 0.5 or full PPR(League vote)- Starts QB, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX, TE, D/ST, KLeague Two:Necessary Roughness Dynasty- 16 Teams- 8 Playoff Teams- Very Deep IDP(Defensive Players) Rosters- Slow Offline Draft with 24 hour clock through league message board(picks/players can be traded during the draft)- Full PPR plus 1 Point per 25 return yards- 35 Keepers with an annual 4 round rookie/fa draft beginning in 2014(these picks can be traded in-season)- Will finish up with a live draft for remaining rounds in late August- Starts QB, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX, TE, 2DT, 2DE, 3LB, 2CB, 2S, KIf interested please email me at priest959atgmail.com(at=@) or PM me.Thanks!

Only 3 Spots remain in Front Office Football(may expand to 14 teams though).And 7 spots remain in Necessary Roughness Dynasty(slow draft begins as soon as well fill).

Users who are viewing this thread