What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

rest of the way rankings (1 Viewer)

There is a custom Top 200 forward feature available under the MyFBG feature, sorted by position. I don't see the numbers for this week yet; I'll check with John Norton on what's happening with those today.

Tenacious said:
I get the rankings, but only when I sort using my league settings on MYFBG.
I have my league settings set up, but still only get offensive players...

There still isn't MyFBG rankings for IDPs.

I don't mean to sound like an ###, but it's a little absurd that we haven't had any updated IDP rankings since the season has started.

There still isn't MyFBG rankings for IDPs.I don't mean to sound like an ###, but it's a little absurd that we haven't had any updated IDP rankings since the season has started.
Yes there is, they just don't update until early Wednesday. Check the customized top 200 then under myfbg and you will see it there as well as weekly custom cheatsheets for IDP.

There still isn't MyFBG rankings for IDPs.I don't mean to sound like an ###, but it's a little absurd that we haven't had any updated IDP rankings since the season has started.
I could have sworn it was working for me last week. I remember Atogwe and Roman Harper were #1 and #3, just can't remember which was which.Today, I thought their database was just down. :confused:

Yes there is, they just don't update until early Wednesday. Check the customized top 200 then under myfbg and you will see it there as well as weekly custom cheatsheets for IDP.
This.The custom rankings go up late Tuesday/early Wednesday and they come down on Monday.

I have never been able to get them. I tried Saturday and Sunday...

Would like to see some type of rankings going forward. Might help me make some free agent and trade decisions.

I have never been able to get them. I tried Saturday and Sunday...Would like to see some type of rankings going forward. Might help me make some free agent and trade decisions.
They're up now.Click on the MyFBG link on the homepage and you'll have all kinds of custom reports available to you.

Would like to see some type of rankings going forward. Might help me make some free agent and trade decisions.
They're up now.Click on the MyFBG link on the homepage and you'll have all kinds of custom reports available to you.
This is very odd but I swear it's true. I just went there and clicked the link like I always do, but only offense was showing again. I got to thinking that maybe it didn't work with my league settings (32 team league) so I clicked where it says "Click here to view or edit the scoring, roster, and lineup parameters for this profile". I changed it to 16 teams and the defensive players showed up. That made me think my idea was correct so I wanted to see how big the league could be for them to work. I changed the league size to 20 and they still showed up. I then tried 24, 28,30,31,32... They still showed up! I even tried 40 teams and it works. Now I don't know why changing the league size got it to working, but it sure seems like it did. Maybe another league setting was in my cache and not updating when I switched to this league???? Seems unlikely, but who knows?

I AM JUST GLAD IT'S WORKING FOR ME NOW!!!

THANKS!

This is very odd but I swear it's true. I just went there and clicked the link like I always do, but only offense was showing again. I got to thinking that maybe it didn't work with my league settings (32 team league) so I clicked where it says "Click here to view or edit the scoring, roster, and lineup parameters for this profile". I changed it to 16 teams and the defensive players showed up. That made me think my idea was correct so I wanted to see how big the league could be for them to work. I changed the league size to 20 and they still showed up. I then tried 24, 28,30,31,32... They still showed up! I even tried 40 teams and it works. Now I don't know why changing the league size got it to working, but it sure seems like it did. Maybe another league setting was in my cache and not updating when I switched to this league???? Seems unlikely, but who knows?

I AM JUST GLAD IT'S WORKING FOR ME NOW!!!

THANKS!
Awesome. Glad to hear it's working for you, now.

Users who are viewing this thread