What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REUNION Teams and Discussions (2 Viewers)

Week 1 is updated through Sunday.

I'm not sure how my utterly crappy team has the biggest lead (without Brady yet as well), but it does, and Fred Jackson isn't going to get Capt Hook caught up. I'm starting 1-0.

Sinrman, PAE, and OldMilwaukee are also almost guaranteed winners.

The other three matchups are a little closer...

Rzr's 1.6 over Shadowmaster right now. He has Welker(-18.3), Miller(-14), and Kaeding(-6) to defend the lead. But SM has VJax and TO (-8.5 and -13.6) and SD/NE D. Edge SM

Valence/Fiddles (11 pt lead) and Pictus Cat/Ravnzfan (13.3 lead) aren't as close, but both have plenty of players to go. GL all.

Twilight said:
Week 1 is updated through Sunday.

I'm not sure how my utterly crappy team has the biggest lead (without Brady yet as well), but it does, and Fred Jackson isn't going to get Capt Hook caught up. I'm starting 1-0.

Sinrman, PAE, and OldMilwaukee are also almost guaranteed winners.

The other three matchups are a little closer...

Rzr's 1.6 over Shadowmaster right now. He has Welker(-18.3), Miller(-14), and Kaeding(-6) to defend the lead. But SM has VJax and TO (-8.5 and -13.6) and SD/NE D. Edge SM

Valence/Fiddles (11 pt lead) and Pictus Cat/Ravnzfan (13.3 lead) aren't as close, but both have plenty of players to go. GL all.
Playing against Brees and his 6 TDs I am amazed to even be in the hunt for a win!

Looks like Me v Fiddles is the major question mark. I have a 17pt lead with Stewart & Folk straight. Fids has Barber/Choice/DWill (best 2) & Kasay-5. My lead gives me the advantage, but it's a small one.

OM has a chance against Radballs (if Romo-9.1) doesn't throw to Witten(-12.1)

PAE does have Crayton, Bennett-16.4 & DalD-2 to make up a 21.7 deficit (+ RoyW-13.5), But I don't see it.

Rzrback & Grouse get the tightest battle award, and it's final by .7

Shadowmaster, Valence, and Sinrman are winners.

(BTW, this answers your question in the other thread Perry.)

....so I guess that means you think there is zero chance that Miles Austin could haul in a long TD?

yes, thanks for posting the update here.......sure doesn't look like the team I drafted but down one guy before the season started and two more out with injuries each week doesn't add many points

....so I guess that means you think there is zero chance that Miles Austin could haul in a long TD?yes, thanks for posting the update here.......sure doesn't look like the team I drafted but down one guy before the season started and two more out with injuries each week doesn't add many points
You'd need 30 pts from Austin to climb over Valence's present score, which doesn't include F Jones-12.2 or S Smith-8.5. Theoretically possible, yes. But I don't see it.

Sheesh.... at this point I am third highest out of 14 teams and have an 0-3 record? Even if I get passed by a few teams tonight, that just doesn't seem quite fair.

I know put it on the shirt.....

:football:

Sheesh.... at this point I am third highest out of 14 teams and have an 0-3 record? Even if I get passed by a few teams tonight, that just doesn't seem quite fair.I know put it on the shirt..... :football:
Remember that the wild card slots are based on Points For - so even at 0-3, with a high point total your not that far back.

Looks like Me v Fiddles is the major question mark. I have a 17pt lead with Stewart & Folk straight. Fids has Barber/Choice/DWill (best 2) & Kasay-5. My lead gives me the advantage, but it's a small one.OM has a chance against Radballs (if Romo-9.1) doesn't throw to Witten(-12.1)PAE does have Crayton, Bennett-16.4 & DalD-2 to make up a 21.7 deficit (+ RoyW-13.5), But I don't see it.Rzrback & Grouse get the tightest battle award, and it's final by .7Shadowmaster, Valence, and Sinrman are winners.(BTW, this answers your question in the other thread Perry.)
:undefeated:the barber/choice handcuff was essential

A couple of interesting MNF matchups tomorrow

I'll start with my battle with Valence. I've got a 23 pt lead (thanx to SF) with ADP and Nelson(-8.2) to go. He has Rodgers and Shiancoe(-2.7). I think the lead will hold, but he can definitely make it interesting.

Ravnz and Fiddles is also intriguing. Fids has just a 2.9 lead and is done. Rvnz has Chester, but has a threshold of 21.1 to overcome first. I don't see it happening, but it's definitely possible.

Rzrback can also get it done, as his thresholds are lower. PC has a 11 pt lead. Rzr has Jennings and JJones to make that up (-2.5) Jennings can do that by himself, but this is the WR who put up zero two weeks ago. And the way Rzrback's luck has gone so far here...

TL and Sinrman look close (.9 right now), but Grant -4.8 should help Sinrman pull away from Rice-8.6

The other 3 are done (yes Perry, I know you have the GBD, but a second D putting up over 35 ain't happening :thumbup: )

Just had to come in and say that I am a huge fan of Jennings having a big come back tonight against the Vikings. I am thinking about 7 catches for 110 yards and a score. That would produce 24 points and increase my score by 21.5 to give me about seven more than I need to finally win.

No Karma worries here! :X

I think that Jennings switch unis with Finley. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd week and a row my opponent gets enough on Monday to win. I'd be more pissed if my team was any good.

Nobody else managed to change their outcome. Still 2 undefeated and 2 nothing but defeated.

Until next week.

In my main $ league, I lost week 3 by 2. This week I won by 2 on the garbage time FG by Crosby.

As peeps are more informed, FF has become a "game of inches".

Well, the Hilarously Close award of the week is Fiddles v Shadowmaster, with a .5 difference separating them. SM is done, while Fiddles has one player going tomorrow. If Miami D can score 4 pts, he wins.

That was Dumb. SM was the low man. He lost no matter what (although with Miami only scoring 1, the score would have held if I hadn't mixed up the two)

Looks like I get the hard luck award, getting stomped while putting up 145. Capt Hook finally has a match I can declare over on his side. PC stomps as well. Sinrman v PAE was closer, but since PAE is done, that one is final as well.

For the ones actually in play, can Ronnie(-12.5) + JetsD(-10) make up the 20.6 deficit for Ravnzfan?

Or is Ollie and his 13.7 lead (+TJ & Ricky(-1.4) & Braylon) safe vs TL's Bess(-4.3) & Keller. Advantage Radballs, but it isn't a huge one.

;) YEAH a W........had sort of forgotten what those were like.....okay only in this league. Too bad the Cowboys go from that performance to Bye..............I don't think Romo's memory is long enough to last until Week 7

Twilight said:
Well, the Hilarously Close award of the week is Fiddles v Shadowmaster, with a .5 difference separating them. SM is done, while Fiddles has one player going tomorrow. If Miami D can score 4 pts, he wins.

Looks like I get the hard luck award, getting stomped while putting up 145. Capt Hook finally has a match I can declare over on his side. PC stomps as well. Sinrman v PAE was closer, but since PAE is done, that one is final as well.

For the ones actually in play, can Ronnie(-12.5) + JetsD(-10) make up the 20.6 deficit for Ravnzfan?

Or is Ollie and his 13.7 lead (+TJ & Ricky(-1.4) & Braylon) safe vs TL's Bess(-4.3) & Keller. Advantage Radballs, but it isn't a huge one.
:shrug: doesn't qualify since it was against me and I finally won a game!

6.03 Sinrman - Jay Cutler, QB9, CHI

10.03 Sinrman - Kyle Orton, QB20, DEN

4.03 Sinrman - Ryan Grant, RB19, GB

7.12 Sinrman - Julius Jones, RB32, SEA

8.03 Sinrman - LenDale White, RB35, TEN

9.12 Sinrman - Fred Taylor, RB43, NE

1.12 Sinrman - Randy Moss, WR4, NE

2.03 Sinrman - Reggie Wayne, WR6, IND

5.12 Sinrman - Jericho Cotchery, WR28, NYJ

11.12 Sinrman - Chris Henry, WR60, CIN

13.12 Sinrman - Chansi Stuckey, WR70, NYJ

16.03 Sinrman - Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR77, OAK

3.12 Sinrman - Dallas Clark, TE4, IND

15.12 Sinrman - Robert Royal, TE24, CLE

14.03 Sinrman - David Akers, K2, PHL

17.12 Sinrman - Dan Carpenter, K22, MIA

12.03 Sinrman - Baltimore Ravens, DST4

18.03 Sinrman - Atlanta Falcons DST24
Looking at this, I would have no idea how I was 4-1 and highest scoring team. The only ones who seem to be consistently putting up points for me are my QBs, Wayne, and Clark. I'm still waiting for Moss, Cotchery, and my RBs to show up. :unsure:

Looking at this, I would have no idea how I was 4-1 and highest scoring team. The only ones who seem to be consistently putting up points for me are my QBs, Wayne, and Clark. I'm still waiting for Moss, Cotchery, and my RBs to show up. :shrug:
What more do you want out of Moss and Cotchery? They're the 4th and 7th best WRs throught the first 4 weeks. Add Wayne's #2 status, and Dallas's #1 and they are a bigger reason for top points than your QBs. I respect whining posts, but this is a bit ridiculous.

That was Dumb. SM was the low man. He lost no matter what (although with Miami only scoring 1, the score would have held if I hadn't mixed up the two)

ah i didnt see this edit and i was just trying to figure out why i won with only 1 pt from miamigood deal though im rolling #####es

BTFU!

Looking at this, I would have no idea how I was 4-1 and highest scoring team. The only ones who seem to be consistently putting up points for me are my QBs, Wayne, and Clark. I'm still waiting for Moss, Cotchery, and my RBs to show up. :shrug:
What more do you want out of Moss and Cotchery? They're the 4th and 7th best WRs throught the first 4 weeks. Add Wayne's #2 status, and Dallas's #1 and they are a bigger reason for top points than your QBs. I respect whining posts, but this is a bit ridiculous.
Eh, I think I'm focusing too much on the lack of TDs out of both of them. One each is not what I expected, especially Moss. I guess overall they aren't doing too shabby through their first four games. Neither did much of anything this past week though. And the addition of Edwards has me worried about Cotchery a good deal...

Could somebody remind me how the playoff positions are determined? I think that I recall that the two division winners each got a first round bye. How the last four spots are determined is what I can't recall. Not sure if it is the next two best records and then the two highest points scored or if all four of the wild card teams are in based on points.

Thanks ahead of time for whoever recalls!

Current standings and points scored.

Sinrman 4 - 1 - 0 756.75

Pimpin Ain't Easy 4 - 1 - 0 656.85

Grouse 3 - 2 - 0 704.1

Radballs 3 - 2 - 0 656.95

Capt Hook 1 - 4 - 0 688.9 696.25

Team Legacy 1 - 4 - 0 678.85

Old Milwaukee 1 - 4 - 0 525.35

Valence 118.2

Fiddles 5 - 0 - 0 682.5

Valence 4 - 1 - 0 705.45

ShadowMaster 3 - 2 - 0 732.75

Pictus Cat 3 - 2 - 0 644.25

Rzrback77 1 - 4 - 0 729.65

Twilight 1 - 4 - 0 684.05

Ravnzfan 1 - 4 - 0 648.25

rzrback77 said:
Could somebody remind me how the playoff positions are determined? I think that I recall that the two division winners each got a first round bye. How the last four spots are determined is what I can't recall. Not sure if it is the next two best records and then the two highest points scored or if all four of the wild card teams are in based on points.Thanks ahead of time for whoever recalls!Current standings and points scored. Sinrman 4 - 1 - 0 756.75 Pimpin Ain't Easy 4 - 1 - 0 656.85 Grouse 3 - 2 - 0 704.1 Radballs 3 - 2 - 0 656.95 Capt Hook 1 - 4 - 0 688.9 696.25 Team Legacy 1 - 4 - 0 678.85 Old Milwaukee 1 - 4 - 0 525.35 Valence 118.2 Fiddles 5 - 0 - 0 682.5 Valence 4 - 1 - 0 705.45 ShadowMaster 3 - 2 - 0 732.75 Pictus Cat 3 - 2 - 0 644.25 Rzrback77 1 - 4 - 0 729.65 Twilight 1 - 4 - 0 684.05 Ravnzfan 1 - 4 - 0 648.25
It's the 2 division winners (Fids and Sinrman right now) Then it's the top 2 scoring team in each division (Grouse and Hook, SM and Rzr Now)

Thanks Twilight. That makes all the tough losses much easier to swallow. Either win enough to grab the bye which is critical or score and improve at the end of the season.

Good Luck everybody. Close races all around.

Only 1 close match this week, and Grouse is done, so I win. The other 6 matches are from 20 to 90 pt differences. None of the bottom teams have close to enough to climb up to a win, so this week is essentially in the books, and knocks off one of the unbeatens.

I was real hungry as I got up at 5:00 this morning to go walking, but I had a sonic burger and onion rings about an hour and a half ago and I'm not hungry at all now.

My bid for a 3-peat is tough going against the crew this year. 2-5 win loss record does NOT look good, however, it appears, I'm the leading point scorer in my division, so there's STILL some hope.

Palmer Schaub >> couldn't be happier

Pierre, Westy, McCoy, MBush >> uh oh.. Westy dinged and Mike Bell tearing it up hurt this unit.

Andre, Roy, Sims, Rice, Bess, Branch >> AJ banged up and Roy non-existent, Sims and Rice are superstars for me.

Olsen, Keller >> Solid, not great.

Prater, Dawson, Bucs and Cards

Who feels GOOD about their team?

My 3-4 win loss record is improving after the 0-4 start, however my team is leading the league in scoring, so there is some hope.

Warner S Hill >> OK so far, but one injury to the old man away from doom with the Hill benching

S Jax, Benson, Bradshaw, L Washington >> uh oh.. Washington on IR leaves only three - Will the Rams score some TDs down the stretch?

Jennings, Welker, Ward, Breaston, Gage and J Jones >> Jennings slipped back, but Ward and Welker have been awesome - bottom tier needs to step up

Z Miller V Davis >> These two have been outstanding and have brother-in-lawed to the max. Hope it keeps on

Kaeding Scobee Giants and Seahawks >> Reliable

I feel pretty good about this bunch. Anybody else?

Who feels GOOD about their team?
:no:
no #####, rad...I suk-it!PManning/Garrard...OK, nice hereRBrown, KSmith, KFaulk, CTaylor...could be worse in a 16 teamernow here's where the wheels fell off:CalJohnson...not Wr1 worthy, so far'lil Gonzo--out since week 1 as WR2 hereHolt...ah swing and a miss--strike 3!Galloway...cutKCurtis...MIALSweed...yeah, rightShockey/BMiller--OK, so Miller was supposed to be the guy covering the injury...Shockey has been OKbasically scoring the equivelent for 1 WR each week as me 1-6 and w/no shot...oh, the win a few yrs back is ohh soo far away! :confused:

Only one blowout this week. But that doesn't mean the rest are in play.

The most in play game is Grouse v TL. TL's 6 pt lead can be padded by Thomas(-6.1). Grouse needs Turner(-12.7) and Colston to overcome that, which is a good bet to happen.

QB: Rodgers, Delhomme. Rodgers looks great when he is able to stay upright. Delhomme is a disaster. who knows what happens with him after the chest injury this weekend.

RB: CJ3, Parker, Felix Jones, Donald Brown - CJ3 still a threat to blowup each week. Parker looks done, I'm still confident Felix will have a few huge games. Donald Brown was looking ready to make a big impact before this week. I still think he could be big down the stretch.

WR: OchoCinco, Steve Smith (CAR), Lee Evans, Malcom Floyd, Devery Henderson, Nate Burleson. - 85 has been studly, Smith not so much. Evans has had a couple of good games, but mostly a bust this year. Floyd looks poised to take over for Chambers. I'm excited about what he could do the rest of the year. Henderson probably still has a few of those 2 catches for 70 yards and a TD type of games. Burleson looked like a steal the part of the season, but Seattle just looks bad right now.

TE: Shiancoe, Fasano. Shinancoe has been up and down. I still like him with Favre at QB. Fasano has only had 1 decent game and doesn't look very involved in the offense.

D: Eagles\Saints. Two strong defenses. The Saints have been a nice surprise.

K: Hartley, Lindell. Super weak PK group. Looks like Karney is going to keep the job.

at 6-2 and 4th overall in scoring I still like my chances.

2.08 D.Brees NO

7.07 B.Rothlisberger PIT

1.07 M.Forte CHI

4.08 K.Moreno DEN

8.08 R.Rice BAl

11.07 T.Hightower ARI

3.07 T.Owens BUF

5.07 V.Jackson SD

6.08 D.Driver GB

9.07 P.Harvin MIN

10.08 E.Bennett CHI

14.08 B.Johnson DET

15.07 D.Lee GB

18.08 M.Lewis JAX

16.08 R.Longwell MIN

17.07 J.Reed PIT

12.08 SD

13.07 NE
Brees Ben love itMoreno Rice has the upside for sure. Only going 4 deep though with that uncertainty may not have been the best course of action. Im not a college guy though so I haven’t seen much of either. Hightower was on my shortlist. Grrrr

Big fan of your WRs. Would be very happy to be fielding each of these guys.

TEs and now I see how you were able to draft all that talent above. ouch this could kill you.

Solid pks and studly dsts

If your wr/rb risks all pan out (or at least the majority) they should cover up your low TE scores

If not you’re toast
looks like your wrs and rbs all panned outthis team is looking very strong right now

might prove that not having a stud TE can indeed work for you

Remember, after the best team from each division gets the 1 and 2 seed, the next 4 are on points... just sayin...

Like normal, my mediocre team is barely winning right now, but Pictus should be able to climb above me tomorrow. Oh well.

Grouse v Fiddles is the only other non-blowout that might change, but they don't have much going. Fiddles has Holmes(-4) and a 10 pt deficit vs Grouse's Pit D(-9).

Overall, I think this year is a bit closer overall than previous years. The only 2 really eliminated right now are Ravnz and Old Milwaukee (and me, but I'm saying that because I think my team is so mediocre). It's about 120 pts between the 6 spot and the 3 spot in both divisions right now.

Users who are viewing this thread