What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REUNION (1 Viewer)

Fiddles said:
legacy needs 10 from colston + cooper. definitely within reach. colston could have a monster gamerzr is toast. sorry gb
I knew I was toast when I saw who I was playing. Basically lucky to make the playoffs this year. Congrats on the victory and best wishes that you win it all. Awesome team in Anarchy 2 by the way. Nice.
thx for the props man

BOO - YAH PERRY !!! KA-CHOW.... COLSTON !!! I finally beat the old man!! He beat me in both my H2H matchups in the Fix this year, and also eliminated me from the Survivor Pool. Nice to get him in the playoffs. With only 1 winner in these leagues, its all or nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOO - YAH PERRY !!! KA-CHOW.... COLSTON !!! I finally beat the old man!! He beat me in both my H2H matchups in the Fix this year, and also eliminated me from the Survivor Pool. Nice to get him in the playoffs. With only 1 winner in these leagues, its all or nothing.
Congrats and good luck!

GG FiddlesGL in the Finals TL!should be a good one.
definately. good luck fellasi posted this in the week 15 thread but if you guys need another replacement next year im gamefun league to watch

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread