What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REUNION (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster

Footballguy
Well it looks like a glorious 0-2 start for team Shadowmaster.

Week 1 - Romo posts 5 TDs for Frank on me

Week 2 - Palmer throws 6 TDs for PAE on me

11 TDs against from the QB slot in 2 weeks! OUCH!

I'm firing the DB coach - I have tio turn this around vs. Valence this week.

That or Bulger is good for 4+ TDs this week........ we shall see..... we shall see......

ouch is right shadow

I was surprised I tied FM this week

im toast in this league with lee evans, sjax, tjones, hackett, kennison

toast i tell ya

Family Matters said:
So how many undefeated teams are there remaining?
With my team scoring 157 points this week, there were only 2 teams who could have beat me. Unfortunately for me, your team was one of them. :violin:No Vick, now no McAllister is going to make for a long, disappointing season. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Family Matters said:
So how many undefeated teams are there remaining?
With my team scoring 157 points this week, there were only 2 teams who could have beat me. Unfortunately for me, your team was one of them. :sadbanana:No Vick, now no McAllister is going to make for a long, disappointing season. :(
That hurts. Losing 2 key players is difficult to overcome. I'm still wondering how long I'll last with Glenn down. Now Davis will likely be out for a few weeks and I find I am vulnerable. I'll be paying for it soon.

Of all of my 3 non SSL FF leagues, including Omega, I am the most excited about my Reunion win this week. 2 starters out for the year, players on bye, and David Carr ruining S. Smith. This victory is sweet. :excited:

Frank Black said:
Of all of my 3 non SSL FF leagues, including Omega, I am the most excited about my Reunion win this week. 2 starters out for the year, players on bye, and David Carr ruining S. Smith. This victory is sweet. :lmao:
Congrats. Any win is sweet but your's must feel good considering the issues.

Family Matters said:
Sorry Rzrback77. You know how it goes.
Didn't realize this. What a disgusting outcome! Bills Defense scores 30 to snatch a victory for FM. Congrats, I guess.

Sorry Rzrback77. You know how it goes.
Didn't realize this. What a disgusting outcome! Bills Defense scores 30 to snatch a victory for FM. Congrats, I guess.
no worries you play me this weekmr 0-5 :thumbup: :wall:
LIAR. You posted high score in the league I believe. You coax my guys into taking it easy against the o-fer team and then you SAINT ATTACK me. Congrats on the huge score!
hehe my bad. the brady welker connection was good for 85 pts this weekdamn

and this week, Capt. hook squeaks by with the Monday night game.

Can somebody offer me hope? Does points affect playoff positions?

and this week, Capt. hook squeaks by with the Monday night game. Can somebody offer me hope? Does points affect playoff positions?
PLAYOFFS (IIRC)6 teams make the playoffs.BYE to both division winners and then throw out the W/L records.Remaining 4 are decided by TOTAL POINTS scored (top 2 from each division).

i heart dj hackett

things are turning around for team fid

hackett sjax and lee evans are back and on track

if they can keep it up ive got brady and welker back this week

look out chumps

after starting out 0-4-1 team fid has turned it around and won their last 4

now looking pretty at 5-5-1

props to the brady-hackett-cooley triumvirate who added up to 110 pts this week

Last edited by a moderator:
Same ^^^^^^ Still lurking but too disgusted with my team to even comment. They make me sick! :goodposting: I make me sick! :lmao:

I was so TOTALLY high on this team too - I can't believe the underperformance of my WR corp as a whole. My drafting makes me sick! :X

Playoffs:

Byes: Grouse is a lock. Valence wins and he get's it. Lose, and he still should get it since he has a 284 pt lead on the next best.

The Rest.

Hook 1752

TL 1667

Fiddles 1599

Rzrback 1543

are the 4 right now.

Radballs is striking distance with 1525.

Nobody else has a realistic shot, so GL until next year everyone else.

Twilight said:
Playoffs:Byes: Grouse is a lock. Valence wins and he get's it. Lose, and he still should get it since he has a 284 pt lead on the next best.The Rest. Hook 1752TL 1667Fiddles 1599Rzrback 1543are the 4 right now.Radballs is striking distance with 1525.Nobody else has a realistic shot, so GL until next year everyone else.
Best of luck to the playoff teams! Nice season.

So, it looks like the playoff picture is set? Do the lower four playoff teams match up this week? Winners then face the top two seeds the following week and the championship game in week 16?

thanks for the info

So, it looks like the playoff picture is set? Do the lower four playoff teams match up this week? Winners then face the top two seeds the following week and the championship game in week 16?thanks for the info
not sure the spots are finalized, but if you and Fiddles are the two in then I think you are correct, so :popcorn: Let's get it on!

I thought there was one more week in the regular season.

anyone have the link to the $ distribution again? So many leagues... I can't remember them all

anyone know the exact rules for determining playoff seeds?

I left a message for Twilight in the Week 13 thread, but doesn't seem like the two highest scoring teams should be playing each other in Week 1 of the playoffs - although any chance to beat TL is a good one :kicksrock:

anyone know the exact rules for determining playoff seeds?I left a message for Twilight in the Week 13 thread, but doesn't seem like the two highest scoring teams should be playing each other in Week 1 of the playoffs - although any chance to beat TL is a good one :mellow:
I think that it has always been set up for the two lower seeds from each division to square off in the first round, but I am going off recall.

Captain Hook said:
anyone know the exact rules for determining playoff seeds?I left a message for Twilight in the Week 13 thread, but doesn't seem like the two highest scoring teams should be playing each other in Week 1 of the playoffs - although any chance to beat TL is a good one :goodposting:
After you dismantled me in basically every game we faced off this year, I'm anxious to get my revenge ol man Hook.If you want to put a side bet on this one, I'm game. You ship me a bottle of that fancy wine, what do you want?

FFPlace site seems incorrect IIRC

Division winners get a bye week

Wild Card slots go to the next 2 in each divison based on TOTAL POINTS (not record). Site is calc'ing based on W/L record.

Wild Card Matchups for week 14

Fiddles vs Rzrback77

Capt Hook vs. TL

FFPlace site seems incorrect IIRCDivision winners get a bye weekWild Card slots go to the next 2 in each divison based on TOTAL POINTS (not record). Site is calc'ing based on W/L record.Wild Card Matchups for week 14Fiddles vs Rzrback77Capt Hook vs. TL
o im still in this? :lmao:

FFPlace site seems incorrect IIRCDivision winners get a bye weekWild Card slots go to the next 2 in each divison based on TOTAL POINTS (not record). Site is calc'ing based on W/L record.Wild Card Matchups for week 14Fiddles vs Rzrback77Capt Hook vs. TL
o im still in this? :football:
and I owe you on for the big time whooping you put on me earlier in the season when you were bemoaning your entire squad.

rzrback77 said:
o im still in this? :pickle:
and I owe you on for the big time whooping you put on me earlier in the season when you were bemoaning your entire squad.
didnt think you forgot that :hot:

rzrback77 said:
o im still in this? :confused:
didnt think you forgot that :confused:
just looked over my injury situation and your strong line-up. I'm going to need some major karma to advance, but our boys will give it their best shot.

rzrback77 said:
o im still in this? :popcorn:
didnt think you forgot that :shrug:
just looked over my injury situation and your strong line-up. I'm going to need some major karma to advance, but our boys will give it their best shot.
big fred jackson fan here :football:

anyone know the exact rules for determining playoff seeds?I left a message for Twilight in the Week 13 thread, but doesn't seem like the two highest scoring teams should be playing each other in Week 1 of the playoffs - although any chance to beat TL is a good one :link:
Sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I knew it would hold until today.First off, I had it right at first after Thursday, but had a brain fart Monday. So it is definitely Fiddles vs Rzrback.2ndly I couldn't confirm by the rules, since I couldn't find them, so I went by last years playoff teams. The same situation was in 06, where TL and Frank Black outscored the other leagues' two wildcards, but still played each other.GL all.

anyone know the exact rules for determining playoff seeds?I left a message for Twilight in the Week 13 thread, but doesn't seem like the two highest scoring teams should be playing each other in Week 1 of the playoffs - although any chance to beat TL is a good one :yes:
After you dismantled me in basically every game we faced off this year, I'm anxious to get my revenge ol man Hook.If you want to put a side bet on this one, I'm game. You ship me a bottle of that fancy wine, what do you want?
Sorry Scott - I didn't see this.Not sure you are in a legal ship to state, but I can always bring it to Vegas. OTOH what do they produce in Indiana that would be worth anything in my wine cellar? (unless you want to ship Jennie L from the cheerleaders out here)Just take your beating again and we can drink to it next year :thumbdown:

legacy needs 10 from colston + cooper. definitely within reach. colston could have a monster game

rzr is toast. sorry gb

legacy needs 10 from colston + cooper. definitely within reach. colston could have a monster gamerzr is toast. sorry gb
Actually, I'm down 9 with Colston and Copper as the only two that can score for me. Dwayne Bowe already has 5, so I need 15 from EITHER Colston OR Copper to win. No easy task against DeAngelo Hall. When he scored 38 from Barber, I knew I had trouble. Then Cutler goes off for 38 as his only QB that could do damage. Really this matchup has came down to him scoring 27 from his Kicker/Defense combo and me only getting 5.Either way, what a brutal matchup in the first round of the playoffs as the TOP two scoring teams in the league.

Scott - closer than I would have imagined after MBIII went off....BUT I had to shut down Reggie Wayne (actually I gave him a limit and he didn't come close) because I was playing against him in a $lightly more important NFFC matchup.

Good Luck with Colston, but either way, it was a great matchup....................and as you say a bitter pill for one of us buddy.

Fiddles said:
legacy needs 10 from colston + cooper. definitely within reach. colston could have a monster gamerzr is toast. sorry gb
I knew I was toast when I saw who I was playing. Basically lucky to make the playoffs this year. Congrats on the victory and best wishes that you win it all. Awesome team in Anarchy 2 by the way. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread