What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Riley contest- Winner is johnnyrock (1 Viewer)

A year ago, the 2nd twin spent 5 days in the NICU. Nowhere near the health issues Riley struggled with.  The doctor's bill alone - the one attended to Leo first and checked in on him a few times during his stay - was $54,000.  Crazy.  

So I'll say whole ball of wax is $2,745,389.23

A year ago, the 2nd twin spent 5 days in the NICU. Nowhere near the health issues Riley struggled with.  The doctor's bill alone - the one attended to Leo first and checked in on him a few times during his stay - was $54,000.  Crazy.  

So I'll say whole ball of wax is $2,745,389.23
I would not be shocked if it was over $3 million.  If you are the highest, I would put you as the favorite to win.  

Guess how much Riley's stay in the NICU was? She was in for 7 weeks, had 2 MRIs, 1 CT Scan, 1 bone scan, surgery to close her wound, several other procedures.

Closest to the amount, I will paypal you (or donate to charity of your choice) $100

Contest ends Sunday 9pm

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am talking specifically about the non-negotiated billed amount.

EDIT #2: Only one bid per person, your first bid counts
I will guess $363,636,36

And if I'm right I want $100 to go to a charity of Big Brother Justin's choice.

-QG

I paid 12500 for surgery plus 3 day hospital stay (all covered by insurance), so my guess is $149999 even though it's on the low end.

Guess how much Riley's stay in the NICU was? She was in for 7 weeks, had 2 MRIs, 1 CT Scan, 1 bone scan, surgery to close her wound, several other procedures.

Closest to the amount, I will paypal you (or donate to charity of your choice) $100

Contest ends Sunday 9pm

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am talking specifically about the non-negotiated billed amount.

EDIT #2: Only one bid per person, your first bid counts
Well...?

Sorry guys. Have to take her for a blood test this morning. I thought the bill was ridiculous but most of you blew way past it. The number was appx $308k. I'll get the exact amount and the winner when I come back from hospital.

Sorry guys. Have to take her for a blood test this morning. I thought the bill was ridiculous but most of you blew way past it. The number was appx $308k. I'll get the exact amount and the winner when I come back from hospital.
Well you saw (possibly) what I based mine on. Wife's total time between first diagnosis and surgery was 6 weeks but slightly less than 2 weeks was in the hospital and her total was $170k. My BIL is about to have radical surgery and will be hospitalized for 10-12 days, total will be $500k. She has a gofundme up and maybe I'll start a thread...but it feels weird asking. Anyway, enough of that hijack, I thought 7 weeks would be at least 3 times my wife's bill. :shrug: Guess it was the brain surgery part. I should have based it around her first stay which was about $30k for 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread