What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodney Harrison (1 Viewer)

John 14:6

Jesus is Lord!
I have Rodney Harrison in my dynasty league :wall: We have a salary cap for keeping players with their salary based on the previous year's total points, so Harrison will be a cheap keeper next year.However, he is over 30 and I'm wondering if it's worth the roster spot. Opinions? TIA :thumbup:

i think he's still a hold but if you have an IR list in your league that is the best.If not, if you can afford to roster spot, sure why not.... if i did not have an IR, I likely would drop him.

Given your rules, I think he's a nice keeper if you've got roster space. He'll be cheap, and if he plays middle of the pack will likely be a bargain.I'd hang on to him for now, and see how he's progressing when it comes keeper time next year, unless you get in a spot where you need the space.

Since it looks like I will be filling up my IR this week with other players (Takeo and Pennington) I will be forced to either keep him active or cut him. I will likely keep him active and see what he says about retirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread