What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Seahawks at 49'ers** (-13.5 46.5) 4:05 (1 Viewer)

Obviously Niners win. Only real question in this game is with Walker and Charbs both playing, what does the touch distribution look like for them. Hmmm

Niners a very confident team again.
Seahawks gave Boys all they could handle on the road but Geno is dinged.
Division rivals.
I see too much trending in favor of The Niners to look for an upset.
Niners could put together a few time consuming scoring drives and limit Hawks offense...

San Francisco- 34
Seattle- 16

Per @rapsheet

The Seahawks   won’t rule Geno Smith out until a pregame workout, but Drew Lock has been preparing to go

Felt like a spot where the Seahawks could cover and keep it close. Not without Geno. This is over by the 2nd quarter.

CMC ? Deebo ? Aiyuk ? Kittle ? Purdy ?

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE AND NOPE it's FN Mason unreal

Metcalf got shut down by SF with Geno 2 weeks ago at home I can't imagine he will blow up with Lock today but I am sure he will now

With C Ward out, the Niner secondary is in trouble.
Did he get hurt in game this was the reason I benched DK plus Lock QB plus DK did nothing 2 weeks ago I barely got the move in on time if I was 1 more minute late getting to it I would been locked out..........fantasy football I hate it :kicksrock:

With C Ward out, the Niner secondary is in trouble.
Did he get hurt in game this was the reason I benched DK plus Lock QB plus DK did nothing 2 weeks ago I barely got the move in on time if I was 1 more minute late getting to it I would been locked out..........fantasy football I hate it :kicksrock:
Yeah, questionable to return with a groin injury

Why didn't that first down run by the SF punter count? There was a penalty for an illegal block, but I thought it happened well after the first down marker, which would give him the first down and have the penalty be enforced between the series of downs giving SF a first and 10, 15 yards back from the spot of the foul.

There was also a penalty on SEA, but SF could just decline that, right?

Instead it's ruled offsetting penalties, replay the down.

Why didn't that first down run by the SF punter count? There was a penalty for an illegal block, but I thought it happened well after the first down marker, which would give him the first down and have the penalty be enforced between the series of downs giving SF a first and 10, 15 yards back from the spot of the foul.

If both teams get a penalty, one doesn’t get the option to decline it. They offset. Unless one is a 5-yarder, in which case the 5 yarder is disregarded and only the more serious penalty is enforced.

Javon Hargrave questionable to return with a hamstring injury.

George Odom also injured and out.

Niner defense taking hits today.

If both teams get a penalty, one doesn’t get the option to decline it. They offset. Unless one is a 5-yarder, in which case the 5 yarder is disregarded and only the more serious penalty is enforced.

That's actually an interesting point, though - if Seattle doesn't commit a personal foul at the end of that play, SF has a first down. So SF is effectively being additionally penalized because Seattle committed a foul at the end of the play, or in other words, Seattle is essentially incentivized to commit a foul there to wipe out the play.

Seems like a loophole that should be closed.

Reactions: ZWK

Users who are viewing this thread