What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sell James Robinson? (2 Viewers)

eighsse2

Footballguy
12-team 20-player Dynasty PPR QRRWWFKD

I have Etienne and Robinson. I know this is a good situation to have the pair, but I never normally worry much about handcuffs in dynasty. Wondering if I should sell high (you know, 2 TD's and 2/3 of the touches between the two of them).

Situationally, I am win-now, but I'm always trying to build a better and better team. So I really want to try to get a top pick in 2023. Sanity check: should I trade Robinson for the 2023 first round pick from the "by far lowest projected" (but who knows?) team for this season? Or am I even lowballing? It's honestly hard to tell when perceptions start changing dramatically. Robinson has only been in the RB40's dynasty-wise. But right now people are starting to wonder if he is fully back and going to be fully involved.

I do have Swift, Mixon, Aaron Jones, along with Etienne, so I feel like I can likely get by fine without Robinson. But he's not old at all and could have more huge years ahead of him, maybe even with a different team.

I would sell Robinson easily for a low to mid 2023 1st round pick. I probably sell for a late 1st round pick.
Thanks, Gally. Like I said, just needed a sanity check. Seemed like it would be well worth it, but I always start doubting myself and thinking "what if".

Users who are viewing this thread