What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (9 Viewers)

RnR said:
We had to rein it in when Pik started paying for black market Cuban 8u league scouting reports.

Sometimes you just know when enough is enough
It was fun while it lasted.

Ironically I just noticed I am still auto paying $4.99 a month for that subscription.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually Pik is already tanking. Nice to see Goat straightened that team out. 😉
Surprisingly I think we have a chance to win it all this year.  We are holding some nice prospects that we may move for a vet if anyone is selling.  We could use SB's fwiw.  

And I will also take this time to point out that we were the champs both year one and two of the league.  Then Prince Fielder, Longoria, and Ellsbury fell off hard.  It was a run.

Surprisingly I think we have a chance to win it all this year.  We are holding some nice prospects that we may move for a vet if anyone is selling.  We could use SB's fwiw.  

And I will also take this time to point out that we were the champs both year one and two of the league.  Then Prince Fielder, Longoria, and Ellsbury fell off hard.  It was a run.
My team hasn’t hit yet. Don’t get your hopes up. 

I had my first, forgot to click submit moment yesterday when making a lineup change. First of many I'm assuming. :bag:  

I had my first, forgot to click submit moment yesterday when making a lineup change. First of many I'm assuming. :bag:  

Fantrax seems a little more insistent about this than CBS was.  I'm pretty happy with Fantrax overall.  The only thing I haven't been able to do is get my bench players to show in live scoring by default.

Fantrax seems a little more insistent about this than CBS was.  I'm pretty happy with Fantrax overall.  The only thing I haven't been able to do is get my bench players to show in live scoring by default.
That and I can't find minors stats.

Beware of using any computer with an ad/popup blocker. I had an issue with the submit button not even showing up.

I like Fantrax though. I had trouble finding a few things at first but overall I think it's an upgrade.

I totally prefer Fantrax overall so :hifive: re the switch. Just need to get my head out of my ### 

Standings as of May 1st

95        Dr. Detroit League Champion    
94.5        It's a Wanderful Life    
82.5        Kraft    
77.5        Rodg12    
75        Pik/Goat    
71.5        HellToupee    
71.5        Eephus    
69.5        Cheese    
53.5        The Relentless    
33        RnR    
30        Northern Voice    
26.5        Zihuatanejo Pescadores   

I lost the red navigation baseball on the iOS app and can’t find how to get it back

:shakesfist:

Big win for Fantrax is easily seeing Ohtani as a the probable starter when he’s scheduled that day even when he’s in my U spot. CBS did not show this and I missed a handful of his starts last year because of it.

My Strategy to roster as many Dodger SPs as possible. . . . . . . .working???  :mellow:

I can't figure my team out, bats gotta wake up. @Eephus somehow hypnotized me into taking sub 600 OPS Nelson Cruz off his hands <_<  

Users who are viewing this thread