What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 2 *** (1 Viewer)

Man looks like about 60% of us will be sent "packing" (pun intended) if Chi pulls the upset in GB. :unsure:

Week 1 - St Louis

Week 2 - New England

GB looks tempting, but I'll offer my wife some sympathy cheering for her Da Bears this week, before they get the snot knocked outta them by my Vikes in week 3. :)

YES!

I made it past week 1 for the first time ever!

The Texans eliminated me in week 1 in my first two cracks at this...

If I was a betting man, I'd be all over the Cowboys here because that game fits my betting criteria.

My Browns are not 17 points better than the Ravens. Everything went right for the Browns in that game. As beautiful as that was (reminiscient of the 51-0 shellacking of the Steelers in three rivers on opening day 1989), I could see them having a letdown game this week. Teams fortunes ebb and flow on a weekly basis in the NFL all the time. Meanwhile, the Cowboys had many things go wrong for them in Minnesota. I could see them bouncing back some.

However, I can't pass up

THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS

drawing the pathetic Giants.

Week 1: Eagles

Week 2: Redskins

Looks like I'll take a chance and hope for two big upsets this week.Baltimore looked like "S" this past week, I don't think they can look that bad two weeks in a row.Give me Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread