What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SURVIVOR : WEEK 2 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy
It was a short ride for 50% of our participants. Houston Texans strikes back again and massacre our survivor pool including our defending champion tommyGunZ.

" Survivors only " for Week 2 will continue by replying to this thread.

Double check our rules and let me know of any mistake, I'll fix it as soon as possible if there are any.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules and Week 1

Week 1 = 760 Participants

Week 2 = 371 Survivors need to reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Updated through Page 11***---Survivors that replied for Week 2 : ( 339 )--------------------------------------------------------FBGuy-----Week 1-----Week 2*Page 1* (  33  )tduncan------Det---OakThe Jerminator------Was---MinDeuce------Car---MinWaverunner------SF---MinNight Hawks------SF---MinDBIsports------Pit---GBThe Imp------SF---SeaAussie Cowboy------SF---Minmaulerscoach------Det---NODA RAIDERS------SF---Oakthedude------Ind---NYGDonnyT33------KC---MinLadyBeBop------SF---MinRaging weasel------Det---GBone time------Was---NYGapalmer------Car---MinBad Mojo------SF---MinGIG2000------Den---Buffreddyg------Car---Oakwhefner------Det---GBShooter McGavin------Det---MinDuke1948------Det---MinFlatulator------Hou!---Oakjonboltz------SF---SDRIM------Car---OakLocal Hero #69------Den---SeaTLEF316------Det---Minheckmanm------Car---Mindaingean------Det---Oakfatguyinalittlecoat------Sea---MinGiantseasonticketholder------Den---NYGIdiot Boxer------Was---Oakjuice------SF---Min*Page 2* (  33  )posty------Car---Minp i------Den---OakRes Ipsa Loquitur------SF---GBhomebrumiester------Det---SeaLefty27------Car---Minabrecher------Car---MinTOTC------Car---TBPsychology Kev------SF---OakFestivus------Det---Oakshadyridr------SF---NOreg------Den---Oaktangfoot------Car---MinNorthDallasZero------Car---OakIvanKaramazov------Det---MinDrunken Sailors------Det---OakKsquared------Det---MinUrinal Mint------Den---NYGmojotech------Det---Oakgadkins------Det---Oaktheswami------Det---NYGMichiana Mayhem------Det---OakReal Men of Football------Det---MinBouncing Beatnik------Det---MinMR Normandy------Was---Seajoeski------Det---NYGSteel Dillo------Det---SeaJethro Q. Walrustitty------Car---NYGGridIronTalk------Den---MinYo-Miggity---SF---TBAndrew------SF---OakOrganized Chaos------Det---OakQuasiGuru------Car---Oaksandbagger------SF---Oak*Page 3* ( 35 )porkins------Det---MinHerc------Det---Minryoly------Car---OakDPRugby------SF---MinPunkinDonuts------SF---OakThe Swarm------Car---Seaglumpy------Det---MinZippy------Pit---Seasgtcarter------Car---Oakgoldentrout------Den---Oakhornsup------SF---MinSir Psycho------Det---MinSilver & Black------Ind---OakFullback Fro------Det---Minrifkin------Car---GBwittyname7------Det---NYGDewey Cheatem 'n' Howe------Atl---Bufsmf999------Det---Oakdickey moe------Car---GBVillain------Det---OakRanethe------SF---MinCharley------Det---OakOutnumbered------SF---OakBigChuck------Atl---OakBig Blue Wrecking Crew------Det---NYGPsychopav------Det---MinPAO------Car---Oakurbanhack------Car---NYGblueshoe------SF---SeaSid------Det---OakNFZ------SF---BufMaui Monster------Det---MinGladiators------Det---SeaMaximus------SF---GBController------Car---NYG*Page 4* (  33  )Harald------SF---MinEastBayFunk-----SF---Mindying ghost------KC---NYGRaiders------SF---Oakmosesberg------SF---MinPower Monster------Det---NYGpigskinliquors------Det---Oaktoonces------Den---NYGMrKlaw------SF---GBLowen1------Was---OakCojones------Det---MinSchmegma------Det---GBbigfishboy------SF---SeaPrince Myshkin------Det---Oakfasteddie_21------Det---SeaRustyFA------SF---NOSFBayDuck------Det---Oakpaydrt------Car---Oakpelican------SF---Minjoffer------SF---MinFootballhead------SF---OakBrothaMan------Det---MinHuskydawg------Det---Mindraco26------SF---NOdozer------Det---SeaSister Havana------Den---Oaknerangers------Det---SeaHash Mark------Det---Minpbaker------SF---Oakrzrback77------Car---MinLadyMo------SF---MinFaNaTiC------Was---Oakzoni------SF---Min*Page 5* (  32  )John Luck Pee Card------NYG---NOMemphis Mutiny------Was---Oakfavrefan1062------Car---NOUPSman------Det---NOwalki------SF---OakBigTuna------Car---MinTibereas------Was---SeaInfinite Justice------SF---Minpmedina------Det---Minwilson2112------Den---SeaThorpe------SF---Oakjrp77nj------Det---Mindslaw------Car---SeaJayrok------SF---NYGfridayfrenzy7------Den---Oakmulliganm------Det---Oakmakwaloon------Det---NYGDon't Noonan------Det---MinFinsFanForever------Was---Minbellmar------Car---NYGSaint------SF---MinMarshallPlan------Car---TBwolfeman------Was---MinJanus3------Ind---Oak4x champ------Atl---TBlivedodo------Den---OakFuzzy McGillicuddy------Det---Mindjgeek------Car---Oakmoose------Det---OakBrave Sir Robin------Det---Seared93zj------Det---MinSteffy------Atl---Sea*Page 6* (  34  )Markuss Royal------Den---MinLoan Sharks------Ind---BalBudIce12pk------Pit---MinBruce Hammond------SF---OakChaz McNulty------Sea---NOEverwars Nerd------Car---BalCapybara------Car---Seacrypter------Car---NYGnimsowner------Den---Minhabman------SF---MinBlood Farmer------KC---NOdavegod2------Den---NOLeo2228------Det---MinBlue Demon------SF---Minthe Boz------Den---NYGPoppaPump------Det---MinZalf------Det---Minjoepro------Was---Oakfierce_corgi------Den---TBNucular George------SF---MinTrondTTW------Det---SeaGoat Herders------Det---MinProject Mayhem------SF---Seajplvr------SF---MinAriakis------Det---MinThe Indestructible------Pit---NOGolden Valley Vipers------Det---GBZasada------Atl---SeaBloom------Det---Minneedanap------SF---OakRay------SF---MinBobtender------Car---OakTheRegulator------SF---MinGiant------Atl---Oak*Page 7* (  34  )FSUDOGS------SF---OakLoganW------Det---MinRandy West------SF---Minbolldpt------SF---MinRyan the Bengal Fan------SF---MinHALtheCOW------Ind---OakCCFunk------SF---Oakswoosh1------SF---Minjuicedidit------Car---TByahtzee------Den---Minhub city------Det---SeaSnagglepus------Den---MinDoubleDown------SF---MiaDrunken Cowboy------Was---SeaCowher Power------SF---OakH20g8------SF---NOFantasy Girl------Den---NYGIceman03------TB---NOdonnjuan------Car---MinArmy Eye------SF---NYGdusty------Det---GBspudsfan------SF---MinFFChick32------Den---NYGHobo Roach------Det---NYGwyattb------Pit---Oakwharf rat------Det---Mintomur------Was---NYGTecumseh------Den---Oakred------Car---Minadamgraves------Den---Minwebslinger------Ind---SeaFootball Stud------Det---OakNightshades------Det---BufMaggot Brain------Car---NYG*Page 8* ( 30 )Nitty Ninjas------SF---NOBAT1man------Den---MinDa Beers------Det---MinJohn Maddens Lunchbox------SF---OakShep------SF---Minpigskin pimp------Was---NOmuszynjm------Det---AtlTimberman------Den---Seakingoly27------Den---NOJethro------SF---Seamattyk008------Pit---Minlostprophet24------Was---NYGleif74------SF---OakAnother Freakin' Knowitall------Det---MinJazzman------Den---SeaHarry Hood------Det---OakJacobL582------SF---TBahmngrn30------Det---OakWarrior Brother------Den---MinNo Swammi------Det---Oakgrif------SF---NOAUKidJoshH------Pit---SeaCommish190------Det---NONeo------SF---NOneal cassady------SF---TBBionic Eyeball------Det---MinSaveFerrisB------Car---MinThe Cold Hard Truth------SF---SeaHusker Power------Car---MinUncle Quacky------Car---Min*Page 9* (  34  )Arbitrator------Car---MinChiefsFan------Det---MinLagputter------Car---Oakjdog------Det---NORotoBW1------SF---SeaEvenrude------Det---NYGtbone911t------Den---MinGarrett------Den---Oakblkgolf23------Det---MinCobraCmdr------Det---Minamphibianbri------SF---Minmagic819------Det---Oakbuster cherry------SF---Minsmcindoe------Det---Oaknylan------SF---Minjagchief------Den---NOAIKENS BACON------Pit---TBBear Down------Car---OakPigskin P------Det---OakSlider------SF---MinDutch Kincade------Det---Seauwgb96------Det---NYGChipped Beef on Turf------Det---MinJoe Sixpack------Pit---NYGBoneYardDog------SF---Minlab-rat------Det---TBCapt Hook------Det---MinTitans01------Det---OakLock------Det---MinRaistlin_Majere------Det---Minghemd------Was---Minfootballjunkieinthehouse------Car---OakThe Bear------Den---MiaAnderson's Council------Den---GB*Page 10* ( 33 )Will------Det---Minblueruin------Det---NORaiderDebbie------Den---Sea1-2-many------SF---SeacracKer------Det---NYGkak------SF---NOchili------KC---Searawdog------Car---Minmad bomber------Det---MinBillsIn200X------Det---SeaTeam Smokin'------Det---Minfootballgod_26------Atl---TBRush------Car---MinBulldozing Freight Train------SF---MinGreen and Gold------Det---NYGlrecupero------Car---Oakmorehouse_slim------Det---MiaShaft------SF---MinVikingMan87------Car---Oakmsh1285------Det---TBBuckeyed------Ind---Seashakejackson------Den---GBT.J.------Det---Oakjagbag------Was---AtlHexray------Car---SeaBlutarsky90------Car---NYGEights------SF---Minbulldawg34------Car---NOSilverstreak------Den---Minjmz------Car---Dal!Twilight------SF---NOBuddah------Det---MinFootball Menace------Car---NO*Page 11* ( 8 )ffmaniac------Det---Minpedrov------Den---MinHoosierboy------SF---MinPskov1420------SF---SeaMemphis Foundry------Car---OakShark------SF---MinPolecat------SF---MinAaronl5------Car---Oak________________________________________________________________**Invalid entries** ( 1 )smot^poker---No show, no call for Week 2 : ( 32 )-------------------------------------FBGuy -------- Week 1*Page 1* Streetduck------SF*Page 2* Warehouse Nasty------Det*Page 3* blue&silver------DetGlatty------Atl*Page 4* Hooligan33------Dendellapu------Dentbrew------SFHomer J Simpson------Det*Page 5* Pork Chop------SFKeggers------Car*Page 6* supa mann------Det*Page 9* malin77------DenCGRdrJoe------Den*Page 10* Luther------Car*Page 12* Munglar------Detkt421------Det*Page 14* mac daddy------SF*Page 15*Black Sunday------Detschooner44------Detkmmort------Den*Page 16* Gator Shawn------KCDeadStroke------Den*Page 18* dwashington------DenTopes------Den*Page 19* muck it------DenMonarch------Car*Page 20* Marko------Dethoosierdaddy------Det*Page 21* MutantEnemies------Car*Page 22* Blackshirts------SFOldMilwaukee------BufBrewdaddyff------Den---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WEEK 2

Sunday, Sep. 14

Buffalo at Jacksonville, 1:00 pm

Cleveland at Baltimore, 1:00 pm

Detroit at Green Bay, 1:00 pm

Houston at New Orleans, 1:00 pm

Miami at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm

Pittsburgh at Kansas City, 1:00 pm

San Francisco at St. Louis, 1:00 pm

Tennessee at Indianapolis, 1:00 pm

Washington at Atlanta, 1:00 pm

Carolina at Tampa Bay, 4:05 pm

Seattle at Arizona, 4:05 pm

Cincinnati at Oakland, 4:15 pm

Denver at San Diego, 4:15 pm

New England at Philadelphia, 4:15 pm

Chicago at Minnesota, 8:30 pm

Monday, Sep. 15

Dallas at N.Y. Giants, 9:00 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo!!!

First in...Last out :P

Last year the Texans toasted me, I didn't fall for it two years in a row, though.

Gimme Minnesota at home over the woeful Bears and I'll se some of y'all in week 3... :brush:

Doh! edited to add that I spent so much time popping off that I got beat out by one...lol!

Well was smart and learned from last year avoided the Texas Masacre. i think I will look for the Bears to play like the wounded cubs that they are and take the Minnesota Vikings in week2.

I hate to do this because it seems too obvious.But let it ride on the Bears opponents.Gimme the Vikings in their home opener.

You mean I didn't win a week #2 exemption after being the only person to correctly picking Houston to win last week?

In that case, I'll take Oakland to win this week.

I don't have enough of the magical gas in me this morning to pick Houston to win this week. That, plus the rules.

Although it is enticing, I've been burned by Minnesota v. division rivals too many times.

I'll take SEA

Just wanted to give some props to Jose_Cuervo. The survivor threads are great - too bad Miami screwed me (and everyone else) last week. :rant:

Good luck guys.

Week 1--I sweat it out with Carolina.

Week #2

I'll take the Vikings in a cake walk over my beloved Bears

Users who are viewing this thread