What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I do this Trade? Offered Josh Jacobs for Puka Nacua and Jerome Ford (1 Viewer)

Should I do this Trade? I get Josh Jacobs and Give Puka Nacua and Jerome Ford

• Get Josh Jacobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boondocksaints

Footballguy
I was offered Josh Jacobs for Puka Nacua and Jerome Ford. Should I do this Trade?

Standard Scoring 14 team KEEPER league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE

I got Jerome Ford for $1 so I can keep him next year.

My team:

QB: Kirk Cousins, Geno Smith

RB: Jamyr Gibbs, Jonathan Taylor, Jerome Ford, Joshua Kelley, Jeff Wilson, Kenneth Gainwell, Chuba Hubbard, Ty Chandler

WR: Amon Ra St. Brown, Puka Nacua, Nico Collins, Drake London, Devante Parker

TE: Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz

I would hold, Nacua looks really good, and I read somewhere that the Browns really like Ford because he has a great work ethic and he prepares well for games, my gut feeling is that Ford will develop and be better in the future. At the end of this season Jacobs will be 26 years old, and he will start approaching the 30 year old RB wall. Your players have less use, so they have more tread on their tires.
With your current roster, do you really need Jacobs? My opinion is you are better off keeping your current players, but that is only my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread