What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should Michael Clayton be on any dynasty league roster? (1 Viewer)

finito

Footballguy
so he's been gone for years after putting up one of the most impressive rookie seasons in history for a WR.

Last season he did nada again, though he did play a bit more in the last couple of games and led the team in recieving yds once or twice. Galloway is old, and it would seem that there is an opportunity for him (or someone) to step in and seize playing time.

Is he even worth stashing on anyone's roster at this point or is it simply wasted space? Any TBG\ homers have any insight?

I think he is worth a spot in Larger leagues......I for one hope he can get back to where he once was.......I think most will say he is worthless

I think he is worth a spot in Larger leagues......I for one hope he can get back to where he once was.......I think most will say he is worthless
From what I've noticed about Clayton is that he doesn't play the secondary wr role well. Although he may not be a true #1 wr he cant seem to thrive when his opportunities are few and far between. In his rookie year he was the primary target due to Galloway being out with injury. He knew he was getting the ball 15 times a game now he get about 5 targets a game if that and its kinda hard to get the ball roling that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
He couldn't get on the field ahead of Ike Hilliard and they went and signed A. Bryant.

I'd say his future looks bleak.

That said, I just picked him up in a 32 team league. :thumbup:

SSOG comes into thread and tells us about the number of WRs to post 80+ catches +1000 yards in their first year

in

Is there a cap on the number of years you can be a sleeper? After about 3 it gets to get a little old.

I have him on my Hyper Active squad. Deep league. 12 teams with 26 roster spots. I drafted him 2 years ago hoping he would bounce back. I have never started him :bag:

saw this earlier today

The St. Petersburg Times believes Michael Clayton will get a chance to start in 2008.Impact: He could also just as easily be cut, especially following Antonio Bryant's addition. Clayton has all the tools coach Jon Gruden values in a flanker, but may need to overcome his constant drops just to have a spot on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread