What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should the occupant of the white house censor twitter et al? (1 Viewer)

That's really the scary part.  The behavior bar is SOOOOOO low right now that nothing really shocks us.

Regardless of whether you agree with his political beliefs, he straight up behaves like a 6 year old at times.  He's a 73 year old man with an Ivy League degree who was elected president of the freaking united states and his biggest concern today is whether everyone can read his online zingers.

That's really the scary part.  The behavior bar is SOOOOOO low right now that nothing really shocks us.

Regardless of whether you agree with his political beliefs, he straight up behaves like a 6 year old at times.  He's a 73 year old man with an Ivy League degree who was elected president of the freaking united states and his biggest concern today is whether everyone can read his online zingers.
I mean part of the problem is the zingers are more like a wet noodles Karen would serve to her children.  All he's really doing his flailing around looking for a non-COVID fight that sticks.

The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat*

*politically speaking, of course - because you couldn't possibly find another adjective. 

Liked by Trump.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1265855459719892993

If Obama liked a tweet from a BLM speaker that said the only good Republican is a dead Republican, he would have been raked over the coals.  For Trump, it's just another day.
Disgusting, another example of how Trump is unfit for public office.

at times?

Is President Trump being paranoid considering that, concerning the Mueller Report....Twitter's Anti-Trump headlines were posted at a ratio of 76:1 ?

A talk about bias...by Breitbart and Project Veritas...quality stuff  Im not going to listen to two of the most bias sources possible give a lecture on bias.  Especially not one as fraudulent as Okeefe's outfit.
:shrug:

Stay in your bubble where you only consume sources  that conform to your preconceived ideas. That’s your choice.  

Last edited by a moderator:
:shrug:

Stay in your bubble where you only consume source that conform to your preconceived ideas. That’s your choice.  
Im not the one stating only positive posts are allowed in a thread.  Its not a bubble...bring a credible source to the table and I will entertain it...Okeefe and Breitbart are not credible by any measure out there.    They are far more biased than twitter and the fact checking of CNN and the Washington Post.  And once again...for a person who wouldn't even read things from NYT and the Washington Post because of proclaimed bias (without citation), I am just asking you for some consistency here (and I have cited how biased your sources have been).

Im not the one stating only positive posts are allowed in a thread.  Its not a bubble...bring a credible source to the table and I will entertain it...Okeefe and Breitbart are not credible by any measure out there.    They are far more biased than twitter and the fact checking of CNN and the Washington Post.  And once again...for a person who wouldn't even read things from NYT and the Washington Post because of proclaimed bias (without citation), I am just asking you for some consistency here (and I have cited how biased your sources have been).
That’s your call.  I feel bad that other opinions cause you such stress.  

I’m just trying to help others that want access to other points of view. 

That’s your call.  I feel bad that other opinions cause you such stress.  

I’m just trying to help others that want access to other points of view. 
It caused me no stress to point out how awful Breitbart and Project Veritas are...also, this is once again inconsistent from someone who complains about other points of view being posted in a certain thread, or certain sources are written off as not reputable (despite sources and media bias charts all saying they are much better than Breitbart).

Just asking for consistency...can you do that?

It caused me no stress to point out how awful Breitbart and Project Veritas are...also, this is once again inconsistent from someone who complains about other points of view being posted in a certain thread, or certain sources are written off as not reputable (despite sources and media bias charts all saying they are much better than Breitbart).

The source cop shtick needs to stop.

Focus on the topics and not the posters. TIA. 

Users who are viewing this thread