What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So... (1 Viewer)

I evaluate training programs from time to time.  Nothing is more frustrating than words like "so,ummm,like,you know,okay,aaahhh" that come up every three or four words because you  haven't prepared well enough to inform the class what you are trying to say. 

Unless you're in some kind of a formal setting, who gives a crap? Humans aren't meant to be robots without a hitch in natural, unprepared speech. Relax bruh.

I find that "I mean" has become the new sentence starter, replacing "um" and "so" and "like". 

If you've never noticed it before, it'll drive you nuts now. 

The one that's a real pet peeve of mine though is the made up word "nuther". As in, "well, that's a whole nuther thing". It's either "a whole other thing" or "another thing" but not "whole nuther". 

I'd argue more about it but the point is probably mute. 

I find that "I mean" has become the new sentence starter, replacing "um" and "so" and "like". 

If you've never noticed it before, it'll drive you nuts now. 

The one that's a real pet peeve of mine though is the made up word "nuther". As in, "well, that's a whole nuther thing". It's either "a whole other thing" or "another thing" but not "whole nuther". 

I'd argue more about it but the point is probably mute
:lol:

I like using it to end my sentences rather than start them. Kinda like Jake from State Farm.

"Well, Im a guy, so..."

Users who are viewing this thread