What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SoCal (Orange County) cornhole alert! (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
@DA RAIDERS and I are planning on gettin' some beers at Bootlegger's Brewery in Costa Mesa. Possibly either Monday August 21st or 28th. 5pm ish.

Anyone local want to join?

P.S. They have awesome shirts that'd be great for the T-Shirt Exchange!

I'll be at the Angel game Friday night and likely Joe Jost's Saturday for lunch
aren't the angels out of town for that Friday night? I fly in on Friday but thought they were on the east coast. Joe Jost's/Yaamava/Del Mar are all possibilities for me on Saturday! FML Disneyland on Sunday then fly back up to the bay on Monday :wall:

Ugh, may have to do Costa Mesa Hooters on Aug 26th. God I love 4 day weekends in the OC

aren't the angels out of town for that Friday night? I fly in on Friday but thought they were on the east coast. Joe Jost's/Yaamava/Del Mar are all possibilities for me on Saturday! FML Disneyland on Sunday then fly back up to the bay on Monday :wall:

Ugh, may have to do Costa Mesa Hooters on Aug 26th. God I love 4 day weekends in the OC
Tomorrow night vs Rays

Try this place instead... Pub 33

Another bump as we draw closer. Anyone else down for a couple of cold ones? The brewery(ies) have good shirts (and.. duh.. beer) for the t-shirt exchange, too.

As an FYI we'll probably mosey down the street to Salty Dog Brewery at some point, too. There are literally 4 breweries on said street in Costa Mesa, plus a solid dive bar. Could be a rough evening. :lol:

Not gonna be able to make it boys. Have had a work meeting come up. Enjoy a cold one each for me. I’m also just going to go ahead and assume I would have won the cornhole competition and declare myself the victor. You all cool with that?

Not gonna be able to make it boys. Have had a work meeting come up. Enjoy a cold one each for me. I’m also just going to go ahead and assume I would have won the cornhole competition and declare myself the victor. You all cool with that?
Boooooooooooooo.

We are doing a Socal college tour 10/6-10/10.

Going to do Disney on Sunday 10/8. I will likely break away to downtown Disney to catch some afternoon games.

Anyone free to meet?

driving down tomorrow.

staying in long beach
Saturday: checking out San Diego Schools
Sunday: Disney. can break away for either 1p games or the big one at 5;20... need to stay near the park

LMK if anyone want to grab a bite or drink

driving down tomorrow.

staying in long beach
Sunday: Disney. can break away for either 1p games or the big one at 5;20... need to stay near the park

Have fun. Have family in town so can’t make it. Hopefully you’re driving down in a new convertible?

Have fun. Have family in town so can’t make it. Hopefully you’re driving down in a new convertible?

My search lost a bit of momentum due to a new account i acquired. still looking but don't have the band width to go through my process at the moment

driving down tomorrow.

staying in long beach

Bummer. I’m having some medical stuff done on Monday. I’m out.

Users who are viewing this thread