What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Someone dropped Jonathan Stewart - FAAB? (1 Viewer)

ZooStation

Footballguy
10 team, standard scoring.  Here's my lineup.  I'm going to drop Fozzy as it is set to process on Saturday, leaving Fozzy on waivers through Sunday.  BWAHAHA.  How much do I drop on J. Stew?  I was thinking $10-$12.  But maybe more?  I've got $98 in the bank.

Eli Manning
Amari Cooper
Jordy Nelson
Devonta Freeman
Latavius Murray
Jordan Reed
Jarvis Landry
Jeremy Maclin
Arian Foster
Demaryius Thomas
Theo Riddick
Fozzy Whittaker
Kenneth Dixon

Thanks for any input!

I'm new to FAAB this year, and the highest bids we've gotten this year are in the $11 range.  But, maybe you're right.  I hate to deplete it that quickly, but I don't see another option like this occurring.  Thanks you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not familiar with FAAB, but you'll definitely want to grab him.  I'd say $15-$20 probably isn't too unreasonable for a solid #2 (ish) starting RB (when healthy).

Cool handle and avatar, btw.  Ready for the crush!

Outnumbered said:
Not familiar with FAAB, but you'll definitely want to grab him.  I'd say $15-$20 probably isn't too unreasonable for a solid #2 (ish) starting RB (when healthy).

Cool handle and avatar, btw.  Ready for the crush!
FAAB = Free Agent Acquisition Budget. I could have just said we are using a budget!  Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.  I'm thinking somewhere near $20.  RBs are tough this year, again!

Users who are viewing this thread