What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 (1 Viewer)

i pmed jevy ppimp was online until 3 am or something he may not be around for awhile
I sent PM's to jevy, ppimp, fiddles and blox also, just a few minutes ago.My point of contention was that we had no idea because it was not posted, only the Shadow knows if it was done or not......it would have saved us the trouble if it was posted that they were already sent. BTW, thanks for helping out.

i pmed jevy ppimp was online until 3 am or something he may not be around for awhile
I sent PM's to jevy, ppimp, fiddles and blox also, just a few minutes ago.My point of contention was that we had no idea because it was not posted, only the Shadow knows if it was done or not......it would have saved us the trouble if it was posted that they were already sent. BTW, thanks for helping out.
Bro - take a Ricky Williams and chill out......The PM was sent - I always send it - I'm not gonna write it every time.

Bro - take a Ricky Williams and chill out......The PM was sent - I always send it - I'm not gonna write it every time.
LOL, take a Ricky Willaims, I like that.But it does help to know. PM sent , 6 letters is typed pretty fast and not much effort.Can anyone take a Ricky Williams?

Users who are viewing this thread