What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Standard WR - Cooper or Agholor (1 Viewer)

Amari Cooper tonight vs KC or Nelson Agholor Sunday vs Washington?

• Amari Cooper

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nelson Agholor

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Arancione

Footballguy
Standard league - need my 3rd WR Amari Cooper tonight vs KC or Nelson Agholor Sunday vs Washington?

Edit: Have Julio and Thielen as my 1-2...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying away from Cooper, period.  Agholor has some boom or bust but seems like a decent bet for a TD most weeks.

Not excited about it, but I think you have to start Agholor until Cooper shows something. Agholor is a threat to face plant just as Cooper has, but at least he's done things recently.

I think I'd take the chance on Cooper against KC. He had some big plays last week that were wiped out by penalties.  Washington has been shutting down slot receivers, so that doesn't bode well for Agholor.  

I not to excited about your choices. Cooper is do for a good game, but Agholor has looked good, but he is the third or fourth option.  I was always told to go with my studs or I would regret it. I think Cooper scores this week. Go with Cooper.  

To this point in the season I wouldn't have said the Cooper was a stud.  I think he had played himself out of stud category.  He might be back in though....
Right? More "Pooper" than "Super" Cooper until last night...but I drafted him expecting him to be one of my studs. Just seemed there was so much going against him and Carr and the Faiders - they had to change up what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread