What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

start 2 QB league-QB problems (1 Viewer)

Ray_T

Footballguy
I have a team that is 9-1 but with the injury to Cousins started looking a lot worse.
my third string QB (Tannehill) got injured and has since lost his starting job.

I was able to pickup Heinecke but now the team likely is going to go back to Riddler (for at least a while)

so that leaves me with one QB only.

nobody projected to start is on the wire so i have very little in the way of options.

all the offers have been nasty because nobody wants to help the 9-1 team to a championship.

Nobody really is wanting WR but I am strong at RB. my 3 RB are Jacobs, Kyren Williams and Pacheco.

I might be able to unload one of them to get a QB

most likely QB I may be able to get:

1) Derek Carr
2) Trevor Lawrence
3) Matt stafford (if the last place team is willing to throw in the towel on the year.... dicey odds at best)

another option is I could look at doing an overpay for a scrub QB Like Zach Wilson for a WR. its an overpay but I think hed trade him for Hopkins

a ripoff to be sure but a warm body I can start so I'm not getting a goose egg at the QB position

thoughts?

This is where the QB premium really comes into play. If you want a top-half starter at this point (and in your shoes) you're going to have to pay up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread