What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start-Up Dynasty Devy (1 Viewer)

Zimm

Footballguy
This is a $75 development league through MFL, With a automatic $25 deposit for the following season, The deposit will go towards your team in the following season (Can trade picks for the next season), and if you drop out of the league the $25 fee will not be refunded and thrown into the kitty(Keeps out the draft and dump junkies), Also the league will be League safe.

I would like to do the original draft in the next two months,then the rookie and college draft at a later date. I am in no rush to get the draft going i would rather get a group of guys that are in it for the long haul. If you have any questions feel free to post! 4 of 12 teams available.

Bylaws

1st $420

2nd $220

3rd $75

$75 Reg season points

MFL $70

PPR

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)

1 Def

Roster size: 21

IR spots: 2

Taxi: 3

Taxi - will consist of college players or rookies. (Rookies when activated cannot be placed back on the taxi squad.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. One dumb question: Is a development league different from a standard dynasty league? Sorry, I'm relatively new to dynasty and MFL.

I'm a very active owner, especially in trading. Looking forward to having a draft in the near future, as I'm not ready to let go of football yet.

Thanks!

Yes, the development league will allow you to draft up to 3 or more college player and store them on a Taxi squad (Practice Squad) for the following season or whenever they get drafted. If your not big into college players you have the right to trade your picks, but you are allowed to stash your rookies and only rookies on the taxi squad, But when you activate a rookie they cannot be placed back on the taxi squad. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, I would prefer if all members can reply almost instantly via smart phone or have email/internet access often, and in dynasty the season never ends as trading usually will open up right after week 17 when dues are paid (You can opt to not pay right away, but you will not have trading rights until you do.

Yes, the development league will allow you to draft up to 3 or more college player and store them on a Taxi squad (Practice Squad) for the following season or whenever they get drafted. If your not big into college players you have the right to trade your picks, but you are allowed to stash your rookies and only rookies on the taxi squad, But when you activate a rookie they cannot be placed back on the taxi squad. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, I would prefer if all members can reply almost instantly via smart phone or have email/internet access often, and in dynasty the season never ends as trading usually will open up right after week 17 when dues are paid (You can opt to not pay right away, but you will not have trading rights until you do.
I'm in. lilmank@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Looks interesting, but concerned regarding the waiver process (as I'm used to and greatly prefer blind bidding in dynasty leagues). In the bylaws it mentions a possible vote on waivers -- is this something that is still in consideration as an option?

I am interested

If you can send any info to danvonherrmann@gmail.com I would appreciate it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Waivers will be blind bid, If you have anymore questions please let me know, There are only two spots left.

Users who are viewing this thread