What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start-Up Dynasty Devy (1 Viewer)

Zimm

Footballguy
This is a $75 development league through MFL, With a automatic $25 deposit for the following season, The deposit will go towards your team in the following season (Can trade picks for the next season), and if you drop out of the league the $25 fee will not be refunded and thrown into the kitty(Keeps out the draft and dump junkies), Also the league will be League safe.

I would like to do the original draft ASAP,then the rookie and college draft at a later date. This is our second start-up devy already this off-season with this format and it was that good of a league i decided to make another one with some of the more active members, I am in no rush to get the draft going i would rather get a group of guys that are in it for the long haul. If you have any questions feel free to post! 6 of 12 teams available.

Site

Bylaws

1st $420

2nd $220

3rd $75

$75 Reg season points

MFL $70

PPR

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)

1 Def

No Kicker

Roster size: 22

IR spots: 2

Taxi: 3

Taxi - will consist of college players or rookies. (Rookies when activated cannot be placed back on the taxi squad.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just joined some of these guys on a similar league a month ago -- a good group of active owners, with lots of fun disagreements about player values. A fair amount of trading for an offseason, too.

Bump 1 spot open and will start drafting tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread