What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting up a brand new, unique dynasty league format! 30 Teams, 3x player pool, 2 conferences, 6 divisions, salary cap and contracts modeled after th (1 Viewer)

nbenson422

Footballguy
Hello everyone! I am starting up a new dynasty league modeled completely after the NBA, this goes from the franchises to salary cap and minimum salary. This is a simple summary of main points:

30 teams, 2 conferences and 6 total divisions modeled after NBA franchises.

-Deep 50 man rosters, 15 man taxi squad, 12 IR slots

-Salary Caps & variable length contracts for all players on your roster.

-24 starters, balanced between offensive positions and defense for realism.

-Custom positional scoring system to balance scoring between offense and defense

-16 team playoff structure where the top eight teams from each conference qualify, since mfl does not have a playoff setting for this I will manually input the playoff brackets after week 12 finishes to reflect the nba playoffs.

-Annual rookie-only draft occurring soon after the NFL draft.

-Annual Free Agent Auction and blind bid waivers run weekly, bidding dollars will be the salary of your player and are your cap space available.

-Sign players off opposing franchises practice squad for a price.

-3x player pool

-1 team per owner and 1 copy of a player per team no matter what, no trading drafting etc on multiple copies of the same player

- Buy in is $100 dollars a year THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 50 DOLLARS A YEAR TO INCREASE INTEREST, WILL FIX BYLAWS AND PAYOUTS IF INTEREST IS GATHERED FOR $50

There is also a draft lottery like the NBA which is unique to this league and this league only. You are not allowed to change a franchise name logo or icon. I am looking for active owners who have experience in dynasty

the league is hosted on MFL and here is a link to it:

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/49504#0

and here is a link to the league settings and by laws:

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=49504&O=26

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A Franchise send me an email at nolan_benson@yahoo.com      Thank you!

*Not everyone may get a spot if I think they dont have enough experience or are not committed enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread