What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stat Question (1 Viewer)

helix

Footballguy
On the NFL.com's Game Book it has a "QH" column and I don't know what that stands for. It is not detailed in the legend. I believe it is a defensive stat, but the meaning escapes me. Anyone?

Thanks-

It also seems clear that players are being awarded a tackle, QH, and sack for a single play on closer inspection of a few gamebooks this morning.

ETA: Meh, maybe not. I can't tell. Some gamebooks appear 1 for 1, some gamebooks look like a QH isn't being awarded for a short sack (?? QB pulled ball down but tackled behind LOS).

Last edited by a moderator:
It also seems clear that players are being awarded a tackle, QH, and sack for a single play on closer inspection of a few gamebooks this morning.

ETA: Meh, maybe not. I can't tell. Some gamebooks appear 1 for 1, some gamebooks look like a QH isn't being awarded for a short sack (?? QB pulled ball down but tackled behind LOS).
I've been looking at this. As far as I can tell, the QH and Sack are being scored separately (as in you could get a sack without recording a QH).Cool stat, glad to see progress. Here's the thread that I started on it a month or so ago: QH

Users who are viewing this thread