What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming DST - Cowboys, Dolphins, Ravens - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Need to pick a streaming D/ST

Dolphins home vs. Jets - Center Nick Mangold is Doubtful for Jets, Dolphins coming off a Bye, Dolphins favored by 4
Cowboys at Cleveland - 2 starting DB's out for Cowboys, Rookie Kessler is starting for Browns, Cowboys favored by 7
Ravens home vs. Pittsburgh - both coming off a Bye, Roethlisberger still likely hobbled by knee, and frequently stinks on the road.

Leave a link - thanks!

Also, do your thoughts on the Ravens change if Big Ben is Out of if he is the backup?

"NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports this morning: "Member of Ravens org explaining to me this morning why they fully expect to face Ben Roethlisberger today: "We don't fall for tomfoolery." With the 1 PM kickoff, we should be able to have a clear picture by 11:45."

and

"More on Roethlisberger from NFL.com's Ian Rapoport: "personnel think Ben Roethlisberger will play. But if he’s not healthy enough, they may have him backup. He’s done it in the past."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins hot of late, think Pitt is making mistake putting Ben out there, Cleveland has only given two double digit results to opposing defenses in my scoring format.   I think Fins have highest floor this week, Ravens highest ceiling if Ben can't finish.  I'd go Fins, Ravens, Cowboys.  Thanks.

I would go with the Fins aswell. They have been a lot better recently and with Ajayi emerging the Offense actually manages to stay on the field a lot longer than before.

I would stay away from Baltimore with the announcment that Big Ben is going to play.   I would probably go with Dallas.  I think there is a good chance they get ahead early and Cleveland becomes 1 dimensionable which would lead to a couple picks...  (side note those are good defenses to be able to stream...Im stuck with Buff/Pitt/GB)

Well, we got one right anyway.  I went with the Dolphins, and they came through with a kickoff return TD - Yay!

Results for my league:

Dolphins -13

Ravens - 13

Cowboys - 8

Thanks for everyone's help!

Users who are viewing this thread