What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Suggestion for next preseason (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
I guess it could be, probably should be, paid content.

I'd like a prediction of how long players will play and maybe one sentence why

Brady- Coach said starters will play two series

Also need something of an injury report please.

If you don't want to do the NFL shpeal of probable, questionable etc. Not expected to play, expected to play is more than sufficient

I think the "no one cares about preseason" perception limits the quality of pre-game info on many sites.

Also I would be totally fine with a big lettered banner "these are guesses based on information given" and not "hold you" to the same standard like the regular season. I know it's rough, it's just a good effort here would be sorely appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration

Hi Bri,

Not a bad idea, but the blogs are covering this to a degree, and there's no official injury report during the preseason.

Jeff Pasquino said:
Hi Bri,

Not a bad idea, but the blogs are covering this to a degree, and there's no official injury report during the preseason.
I still wish my suggestion would be considered

Jeff Pasquino said:
Hi Bri,

I still wish my suggestion would be considered
As always Bri - we take all suggestions with serious consideration.

We're running 100 miles an hour at the new DFS content for this year, and we have been 95% focused on Week 1 and beyond. The blogs helped us to have some preseason coverage, which we really did not plan for this year.

Next year I'm certain we'll expand to even more coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread