What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperFlex with 4 pts/ passing TD (1 Viewer)

sportsphysio

Footballguy
In our league, with a SuperFlex slot and PPR, is it better to consider an RB or WR for that flex spot?  Crunching some possible stats, here is what I come up with:

QB: 300 yards passing, 2 TD’s, 1int = 18 points (Dak)

RB: 80 yards rush, 20 yards receiving, 4 receptions, 1 TD = 20 pts (Conner)

While the QB numbers seem realistic, an RB like Conner could garner another 2-3 points with a slightly better than average day.

Should an RB or WR be given more consideration in this set up, or is the QB the better play more often than not?

Think I’d go with Connor. Don’t see Dak reaching 300 yards passing and 2 TD’s might be a stretch too with Zeke running. Connor may not run for 80 yards, but it is more of a chance in my opinion.

You ask about WR but I don't see any options given. In a ppr super flex I play the best player I have available regardless of position. Usually it is a WR because of the depth at the position.

Jax Commish said:
You ask about WR but I don't see any options given. In a ppr super flex I play the best player I have available regardless of position. Usually it is a WR because of the depth at the position.
I went very RB heavy ( my team is in my signature), the only WR option would be Allen Robinson, and I think I need to see what the Bears offense looks like before I feel comfortable starting him.

Users who are viewing this thread