What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tell me about Kyle Vanden Bosch (1 Viewer)

High motor guy who came into the league with Arizona. Has had some injury troubles, which is why Arizona let him go. Nice move by TEN to pick him on the cheap - he's certainly better than a lot of DE's in the league, but he's not been real study over his career.I read somewhere that TEN is going to give him plenty of plays off to keep him fresh or use him situationally, can't remember which.I did have him rostered in a deep dynasty league at one time, he was adequate as last DL or fill-in guy, but never reached a high level due to health issues.

Really bad knees - not sure if degenerative (but probably not since the Titans gave him a shot)ourlads has him lested as starter over Bo Schobel

Really bad knees - not sure if degenerative (but probably not since the Titans gave him a shot)

ourlads has him lested as starter over Bo Schobel
Each of the last two years he has hurt a knee. When he is healthy he is good, problem is he plays as much as Charles RogersTom

high motor/characterlow health/measurables (by NFL standards)worth a risk but his upside isn't as high as many other players you can probably get on the cheap

Users who are viewing this thread