What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 07-08 BUMP Thread...who the genius's (1 Viewer)

For us know it all's....Call out who you think will be a true STUDS (fantasy purposes) in this years rookie draft. WIll be some good reading in a year or 2 from now. We can look back on it and say ....... I TOLD YOU SO

:boxing:

:popcorn:

For us know it all's....Call out who you think will be a true STUDS (fantasy purposes) in this years rookie draft. WIll be some good reading in a year or 2 from now. We can look back on it and say ....... I TOLD YOU SO

:boxing:

:popcorn:
DeAngelo Williams

Here is my fearless predictions:

Future Stud fantasy QB: VINCE YOUNG!!!!!! (ding ding)

Future Stud RB: Reggie BUSH (no brainer) Jerious Norwood and Lendale WHITE

Future Stud WR: Chad Jackson and (Mr DROP Balls) Derek HAGAN

Future Stud TE: D.Bryd (what...not Vernon Davis???) :eek:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say QB Ingle Martin. Never seen him play but watched him throw at the combine, 6-3 230lb pocket passer with decent release and a good throwing motion what appeared to be good accuracy . Might be a while before you can judge this one though.

Lendale White.

Larry Johnson size....Larry Johnson speed. He's been playing in someone else's shadow for 3 years....time for him to shine.

dudes,anyone that will be drafted in the 1st round aint an i told you so.
That fine but because there in the 1st round doesnt mean they will suceed either...Look at those that drafted C.Rogers and B.Leftwich over Larry Johnson and W.McGahee...Its just a tread we can bump in a few years to say how good we were on our projection....

Just like someone will come on and say I TOLD YOU Bush wouldnt be that good...he may or may not....But that why i started this thread..

Since we can never really know for sure , I will go on a limb and say the opposite. I will predict that there will be NO WR stud in this class. There may be a couple of very good WRs here, but none will fall into the stud category.

All Pro:

QB: Jay Cutler

RB: Maurice Drew

WR: Sinorice Moss

TE: Vernon Davis

1st round pick, NFL bust:

QB: Vince Young

RB: LenDale White

WR: Santonio Holmes

TE: Marcedes Lewis (may have worked himself out of the 1st)

:thumbup:

Sinorice Moss

LenDale White

Jonathan Lewis

D'Qwell Jackson

Vernon Davis

Brodrick Bunkley

Vince Young

Maurice Stovall

:thumbdown:

Chad Jackson

Laurence Maroney

Leonard Pope

Reggie Bush

Santonio Holmes

Marcus McNeill

Brian Calhoun

dudes,anyone that will be drafted in the 1st round aint an i told you so.
Right....Im sure you saw Terrell Davis, Tom Brady, Kurt Warner and Antonio Gates coming. More 1st round guys bomb than blaze....

2006 Draft Class Best in 3 years:

QB: J Cutler - I Martin has a shot too

RB: J Harrison - Over Bush and White

WR: B Marshall - I think Holmes will bomb, Jackson is decent, but Marshall will be better

TE: D Byrd - Vernon Davis is a better athlete than TE

OL: D Ferguson - Solid

DL: M Lawson - Could get moved to LB

LB: E Sims - Better in NFL than at FSU

DB: T Hill - Over Huff and Youboty

Users who are viewing this thread