What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Athletic (2 Viewers)

I'm planning on cancelling in the spring when my subscription runs out. They haven't had a Royals beat writer all year, and they've gotten rid of a lot of those guys around the country. So their quality of local coverage has been lacking.

There is still good stuff on there, but if they aren't going to cover the Royals anymore I'll be forced to go elsewhere.

Been in the $1/month plan for about a year or so. I think I usually renew it when training camp starts.

Brutal article on the Angels.

The team wastes half a billion on Pujols and Rendon, yet doesn't feed the minor leaguers so the players subsist on McDonald's and 7-11 nachos.

No dedicated stats department--just a couple of dudes using Excel on a laptop. The smallest scouting staff in the majors. No developmental program, not even the charting of pitches.

The only major league team that doesn't send its broadcasters on the road.

And on and on and on. An awful franchise.

The team wastes half a billion on Pujols and Rendon, yet doesn't feed the minor leaguers so the players subsist on McDonald's and 7-11 nachos.

No dedicated stats department--just a couple of dudes using Excel on a laptop. The smallest scouting staff in the majors. No developmental program, not even the charting of pitches.

You mind linking it?

You mind linking it?

Users who are viewing this thread