What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The NFL Experience 2009 (1 Viewer)

pricege

Footballguy
After discussion in an earlier thread The NFL Experience is moving forward. Please feel free to review the modified bylaws. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask. If you are interested in joining please email me a bit about yourself. I want to do my best to ensure we get 12 solid owners with experience and intent to stick around for a while. Prospective owners will be selected at my earliest convenience. (within 24 hours max) Thanks for your interest.

George

pricege@yahoo.com

http://www12.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/50718

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately due to a lack of interest and other commitments I have decided to cancel this league. It is regretable however it is necessary.

Unfortunately due to a lack of interest and other commitments I have decided to cancel this league. It is regretable however it is necessary.
HAHA, funny stuff... one day wants to start a league, day 2 he cancels the league.... but looking for people who will stick around for awhile.... HMMM.

OK I just wanted to set something straight. The league was cancelled because I didn't want to run it any longer. It was not the original league concept I developed and I wasn't ready to commit long term to a league that wasn't mine. I decided to wait until either closer to the season or next year to develop a league that would be exactly what I want it to be and not influenced by anyone else. But thank you to all of you for your concern.

OK I just wanted to set something straight. The league was cancelled because I didn't want to run it any longer. It was not the original league concept I developed and I wasn't ready to commit long term to a league that wasn't mine. I decided to wait until either closer to the season or next year to develop a league that would be exactly what I want it to be and not influenced by anyone else. But thank you to all of you for your concern.

Users who are viewing this thread