What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The United Kingdom has been our closest ally since World War II...until now. (1 Viewer)

Making false accusations? 
No...that is the job of the MSM.

It is your job to believe them.
Yes. Making accusations about where people are getting their information while having nothing to actually back that up.

I don’t think you are doing anything now other than hoping for a reaction.  

Opinion...

to quote someone from this board:

This is a message board...that’s what happens. 
I thanks.  It’s my opinion that your thoughts in credibility aren’t very credible without anything to actually back them up.

Nothing tim has posted has come close to even inferring he would want negative things to happen.

Wasn’t there a thread last year where many of the usual suspects would take a recession if it got rid of Trump?

IIRC Tim was not one of those posters that far off the deep end.  

I thanks.  It’s my opinion that your thoughts in credibility aren’t very credible without anything to actually back them up.

Nothing tim has posted has come close to even inferring he would want negative things to happen.
Tim knows why I don't find him credible.  I have no reason to explain it to you.

Wasn’t there a thread last year where many of the usual suspects would take a recession if it got rid of Trump?

IIRC Tim was not one of those posters that far off the deep end.  
There was a thread where the explanations were severely mischaracterized by Trump supporters. 

No, I won't stop.

It is absolute hate that drives the Left.

Forget policies...they've attack his kids,  his wife, his hair, his skin color (figure that one out), the way he looks, the way he fills out a tux, anyone associated with the man, anyone who helped him get elected, and anyone who voted for him.

It's hate.
No. But have you seen him after he gets out of the Tanning Bed? Got those raccoon eyes

You've been asked for a link to prove

"There was a thread where the explanations were severely mischaracterized by Trump supporters"

Whatcha got ?
I’ll find the thread later when I’m not on mobile..  I’m going to guess you won’t agree that trump supporters mischaracterized the posts though.  In addition the results were brought up in other threads after that.  Finding that with the search function off those board won’t be very likely.

I’ll find the thread later when I’m not on mobile..  I’m going to guess you won’t agree that trump supporters mischaracterized the posts though.  In addition the results were brought up in other threads after that.  Finding that with the search function off those board won’t be very likely.
I don't really need a link. I remember the thread. And I remember being quite surprised at some of the posts.

Crazy stuff 

I don't really need a link. I remember the thread. And I remember being quite surprised at some of the posts.

Crazy stuff 
I do as well...and recall comments taken completely out of context and posters criticized for their opinions and wrongly portrayed in there and in other threads. 

Crazy stuff 
I agree. But no crazier than so many conservatives who actively rooted here for Obamacare to fail. 

I don’t think it’s very classy to root for people to suffer in order to make our President look bad. I’ve always hated it. 

No, I won't stop.

Forget policies...they've attack his kids,  his wife, his hair, his skin color (figure that one out), the way he looks, the way he fills out a tux, anyone associated with the man, anyone who helped him get elected, and anyone who voted for him.

It's hate.
This doesn't happen with virtually ALL prominent politicans in this country?

If there's a legitimate concern about the lack of civility towards Trump specifically....why wouldn't Trump supporters hold Trump himself to task on this issue when he engages in it?

This doesn't happen with virtually ALL prominent politicans in this country?

If there's a legitimate concern about the lack of civility towards Trump specifically....why wouldn't Trump supporters hold Trump himself to task on this issue when he engages in it?
Some would rather hold message board posters to higher standards. 

It's hate.
Mmmkay. If we're doing this #### again, allow me to chime in with "all Trump supporters are unintelligent racist misogynists."

Since it's totally okay to label large groups of people with singular (and blatantly untrue) motives. 

No, I won't stop.

It's hate.
Kinda like Obama  has attracted. It happens to all presidents.  Trump the man is a easy target when he is so thin skinned. Proclaim yourself a stable genius and you know more then experts and then prove otherwise on a daily basis,  leaves you wide open. 

Yep. Obama took the US-UK to a whole new level with these gems... not to mention removing the Winston Churchill bust from the Oval Office. 

Barack Obama has described Angela Merkel as his “closest partner”, in words sure to be seen by some as a snub to Britain and the much-ballyhooed “special relationship”.

Before Brexit, President Obama warned Britain would go to “the back of the queue” for trade deals with the US if it voted Leave.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/special-relationship-barack-obama-names-angela-merkel-closest-international-partner/
I remember the U.S./UK tension as pretty bad under Obama. I'm not sure what the liberals on this board remember. It was brought up and to their attention all the time. Trump might not be popular amongst their electorate, but neither was Bush, Bush I, or Reagan. No right-wing American figure is ever beloved buy the Brits. That's just how they are and why their own politics are such a mess, especially given the Scots believing that they're too conservative, which is patently funny.

Key cognoscenti word for Islamic jihadist/esque behavior: "Asian."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread