What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

They are remaking Road House (1 Viewer)

Roadhouse is one of those movies that I always have to watch watch when I come across it while channel surfing.

The idea of a stuffed polar bear falling on someone might seem a little far fetched nowadays.

Besides, Brad Wesley is the character that can't be replaced. It would be like Star Wars with a different Chewbacca

Those Hollywood bastards have gone too far this time. TOO FAR! > :(

Dalton - Mark Wahlberg

Wade Garret - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Elizabeth "Doc" Clay - Katherine Heigl

Brad Wesley - Gary Busey

Jeff Healey - David Gray

I watched a show once with all the pop up and trivia that basically said this is just a modern day western. It had themes and everything. Like "attack by ally" and stuff like that. Here I thought the didn't really put much thought into the thing. The dismissal of murders in the movie alone is hilarious. Off the top of my head I can think of like 5 or 6 first degree murders.

That said this and Heartbreak Ridge are all time classics.

Worth going back to watch the original? I've never seen it. BTW, I hate any depiction of a man dancing really well as a plot device.

Dalton - Mark Wahlberg

Brad Wesley - Gary Busey Sam Elliott

Jeff Healey - David Gray
The guy that owned the Double Deuce is still alive so he can have his old part back.

Busey can be the guy that rents the farmhouse to Dalton.

Dalton - Mark Wahlberg

Brad Wesley - Gary Busey

Jeff Healey - David Gray
Dalton - Timothy Olyphant

Wade Garret - Bruce Willis

Elizabeth "Doc" Clay - Brooklyn Decker

Brad Wesley - Tim Roth

I was searching online to see if there was news on casting when googled came up with links for Road House 2 which was made in 2006. I had no idea they made a sequel , apparently it was around Dalton's son.

I was searching online to see if there was news on casting when googled came up with links for Road House 2 which was made in 2006. I had no idea they made a sequel , apparently it was around Dalton's son.
:thumbup: Great flick. The subtitle, as I recall, was Electric Boogaloo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread