What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on my team / how to improve? (1 Viewer)

skh502

Footballguy
My league is 10 team, half PPR. We start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 QB. My team is:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Joe Mixon, Alexander Mattison, Rachaad White, Javonte Williams, Brian Robinson

WR: Jamarr Chase, Garrett Wilson, Deandre Hopkins, Marquise Brown, Jaxson Smith Njigba, Elijah Moore, Courtland Sutton

TE: TJ Hockenson

DEF: Dallas

IDP: CJ Moseley

K: None

The plan is to see how Thursday and the 1pm games go and see if I need to drop Sutton for a kicker. RB is definitely my weak spot, but not by a ton, and all 5 are strong candidates to lead their teams in carries. I’m thinking that if some of my backend receivers have great starts to the season, I could package them into a solid RB1-2 trade and really be strong all-around. Thoughts?

This feels like a solid team to me…I’m not 100% just because it’s 10 team league but it appears solid to me. If you don’t need a kicker I agree, hold off but if you do I think Sutton or maybe Moore? may be the drop…I’d also like to keep both though just in case one blows up and I like the idea of a trade of back end receivers go off…

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread