What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THREAD CLOSED - all paid up (1 Viewer)

Thanks Tim!

We need 2 more payments, 12 people are in the league but only 10 have paid, so we are over recruiting until 2 more payments are in. I have updated the thread title.

Guys whoever didn’t pay was kicked, we are now full and paid up.
Cold blooded. Literally signed up today, had football practice and plans w/ the fam and i’m booted w/ no notice? Pretty lame. We’re not all sitting by a computer every second of the day.

This is the 3rd sentence, in the first post, at the beginning of this thread:

"We currently have 11 of 12 payments in, so next payment gets the spot. Join up and pay and you’re in, anyone else will be removed and teams locked."

"We’re not all sitting by a computer every second of the day."

Correct, and irrelevant. This thread wasn't a promise of inclusion based on the assumed good faith of a complete stranger who had not paid yet. Others paid before you did, end of story.

Guys whoever didn’t pay was kicked, we are now full and paid up.
Cold blooded. Literally signed up today, had football practice and plans w/ the fam and i’m booted w/ no notice? Pretty lame. We’re not all sitting by a computer every second of the day.

This is the 3rd sentence, in the first post, at the beginning of this thread:

"We currently have 11 of 12 payments in, so next payment gets the spot. Join up and pay and you’re in, anyone else will be removed and teams locked."

"We’re not all sitting by a computer every second of the day."

Correct, and irrelevant. This thread wasn't a promise of inclusion based on the assumed good faith of a complete stranger who had not paid yet. Others paid before you did, end of story.
Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread