What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Time to give up... (1 Viewer)

Polish Hammer

made of glass
I am in a league where LB scoring is 1 point per solo tackle, 0 for assists, 1 for sack, and 2 for INT (for linebackers). Derrick Brooks has been abysmal for me so far this year and is on a bye next week. Is it time for me to cut bait and move on? What is holding him back this year? Available in my league as free agents:Will WitherspoonAndra DavisKailee WongSam CowartDan MorganLondon FletcherDanny Clark...and so on.Help me out folks!!

I am in a league where LB scoring is 1 point per solo tackle, 0 for assists, 1 for sack, and 2 for INT (for linebackers). Derrick Brooks has been abysmal for me so far this year and is on a bye next week. Is it time for me to cut bait and move on? What is holding him back this year?

Available in my league as free agents:

Will Witherspoon

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Sam Cowart

Dan Morgan

London Fletcher

Danny Clark...and so on.

Help me out folks!!
I would go after Cowart, Wong then Davis and cut bait on D Brooks. my .0125 cents

I am in a league where LB scoring is 1 point per solo tackle, 0 for assists, 1 for sack, and 2 for INT (for linebackers).  Derrick Brooks has been abysmal for me so far this year and is on a bye next week.  Is it time for me to cut bait and move on?  What is holding him back this year? 

Available in my league as free agents:

Will Witherspoon

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Sam Cowart

Dan Morgan

London Fletcher

Danny Clark...and so on.

Help me out folks!!
I would go after Cowart, Wong then Davis and cut bait on D Brooks. my .0125 cents
Id at least attempt a trade for any offensive player, then grab either Cowart, Wong, Fletcher Davis really any of those guys are good

hopefully you held off a week...brooks = 7 tackles, 2 assists, and a sack

hopefully you held off a week...

brooks = 7 tackles, 2 assists, and a sack
nah I gave him up with Lloyd to get Bulluck and a #3 in my dynasty league. :D Didnt need Lloyd as I have S.Smith, R.Smith, Driver, Glenn, R.Williams, B.Jones..

I did keep him around this week. I figured I drafted him for a reason, so I might as well give him till the bye week. Now that the bye is upon him, though, he may be cast off. I just don't think I have room for 2 LB, even for one week. So now it's back to the same ol decisions...

nah I gave him up with Lloyd to get Bulluck and a #3 in my dynasty league. :D Didnt need Lloyd as I have S.Smith, R.Smith, Driver, Glenn, R.Williams, B.Jones..
By the way, nice to see you, Mr. "Sausage King Of Chicago."

By the way, nice to see you, Mr. "Sausage King Of Chicago."
Likewise Hammer; I was looking pretty bad going into this week(7) before the trade, having Brady, S.Smith, D.Brooks, Peppers all on bye. Hammer do you have to start a LB? In my league I can play any IDP as long as there are no more than 5 at any position. Some DB's that have saved my ayass that may be on WW: Darrent Williams, Deangelo Hall. LB's like Ben Taylor, and A.Crowell have been solid-nothingspectacular(excluding week 6), but great fill-ins. Maybe someone dropped J.Porter due to low production so far so even he may be someone to look into..Id say based on week 7 Porter may be the best play-playing Cincy who should be able to maintain the lead without big ben. May lead to pretty good numbers for porter (all PIT LB's)? hope any of this helps

Users who are viewing this thread