What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 100 Heavy Metal and glam rock acts from the MTV era - it's still real to me (1 Viewer)

I’m back on my bullship, at the M3, nice weather this year, gonna burn to a crisp

Today’s lineup features six from our list here, plus STYX at the top of the bill

I already broke my metal voice making fun of Britny Fox right when we got here

Quiet Riot with Rudy Sarzo, Jizzy Pearl and a couple of whodats in tow. Fun enough though.

Lita rocking it rfn!!!! Sounds great… louder than QR.. my man Bobby Rock on the sticks

Triple banger still to come —- slaughter - winger - extreme
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Extreme had to pull out of their M3 slot due to Nuno injuring his knee playing hoops on the Monsters of Rock cruise last week.

Winger was alright. Like I told the kids, here’s a band with great players and lame songs. That’s about how it bore out.

Styx and we’re outta here, not in for tomorrow, thanks for listening, see you guys next year :homer:

I’m back on my bullship, at the M3, nice weather this year, gonna burn to a crisp

Today’s lineup features six from our list here, plus STYX at the top of the bill

Quiet Riot with Rudy Sarzo, Jizzy Pearl and a couple of whodats in tow. Fun enough though.

Lita rocking it rfn!!!! Sounds great… louder than QR.. my man Bobby Rock on the sticks

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Extreme had to pull out of their M3 slot due to Nuno injuring his knee playing hoops on the Monsters of Rock cruise last week.
There’s a hole in his knee that can only be filled by you.

There’s a hole in his knee that can only be filled by you.
Or by synovial fluid.

He must have effed himself up pretty good. Poor Nuners.. I know how that goes.

Winger took a phone video and had everyone in the crowd say some way too long phrase like WE MISS YOU NUNO GET WELL SOON so it was kind of a silly mess

Pretty sure it was Nuno who had COVID last year too. Personally I like Extreme so I was a little let down but like I said, all told the Journey cover band (VOYAGE lol) was a better deal, particularly for having dragged my kids there. The singer of this band looked so much like Steve Perry I was seriously thrown for a second, like, wtf is that Steve Perry?? and of course no way but wow talk about selling it https://www.voyageband.com/hugo

Pretty sure it was Nuno who had COVID last year too. Personally I like Extreme so I was a little let down but like I said, all told the Journey cover band (VOYAGE lol) was a better deal, particularly for having dragged my kids there. The singer of this band looked so much like Steve Perry I was seriously thrown for a second, like, wtf is that Steve Perry?? and of course no way but wow talk about selling it https://www.voyageband.com/hugo
The only way I can imagine a Journey cover band being entertaining is if the guys who are pretending to be Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain get into a fist-fight mid-set.

The only way I can imagine a Journey cover band being entertaining is if the guys who are pretending to be Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain get into a fist-fight mid-set.
Once they played STONE IN LOVE they had me

Fake Neal Schon looked nothing like Neal Schon, maybe Neal Schon's tall skinny grandson, but he was good

Last edited:
Once they played STONE IN LOVE they had me

Fake Neal Schon looked nothing like Neal Schon, maybe Neal Schon's tall skinny grandson, but he was good
I say that, but yeah..Stone In Love is a great tune.

Users who are viewing this thread