What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top IDPs forward (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
Not just a weekly ranking, but a "rest of the season" ranking. Bob Sanders vs. Kerry Rhodes.Do I pick up Guss Scott or Deke Cooper? Seymour or Kampman?I don't really want the answers to those specific questions, but everyone in here has to be wondering something similar.

This has been discussed, but I don't think we'll be doing it this year.However, I think the Trade dominator is supposed to have IDP projections going forward so that should help with these types of decisions.

Thanks - I'll check out the Trade Dominator for IDPs.I'm not asking for it every week - just, say, after game 3 when we know the answers to all the preseason questions and again after week 8 when we've gotten a good look at all the players in various situations. It doesn't sound like it'll happen this year, but it's something to consider down the road.

Even if we don't do it as official FBG content, no reason someone couldn't come up with one and post it here on the message board that the rest of us can comment on. I might do that if I can find some time.

I would be interested in something like this. I also am not real comfortable with IDP and invariably am trying to figure who to start and why - and making the wrong choices. I use the line dominator as well. The only thing that doesn't always figure in to projections is the big plays. But, somehow I think there must be a way to predict the possiblity of big plays by IDP's depending on the matchup and the history of the player throughout the season. I just don't know what that is. For instance, line dominator suggested for me this last week for DB's Michael Boulware, Lawyer Milloy and Kerry Rhodes. I also own Gabril Wilson and Bob Sanders. I benched them. Well in our scoring Wilson had 25 and Sanders had 22 pts and Rhodes had 15 and Boulware 10. So it was the big plays of Sanders and Wilson that made them the better picks. Just a for instance as to how useful some sort of discussion on top IDP picks would be useful. I know it still comes down to luck and gut instinct but others opinions in the know would be helpful in making difficult decisions.Line dominator also suggested Kevin Williams and Cornelius Griffin for my DL's. My others are Robert Geathers, Justin Smith and Anthony Hargrove. Williams scored the least of all. I did not follow the dominators suggestions and started Griffin and Smith and got the two top scoring DL's of mine this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if we don't do it as official FBG content, no reason someone couldn't come up with one and post it here on the message board that the rest of us can comment on. I might do that if I can find some time.
:thumbup: Do It

The Lineup Dominator has the Top IDP Players Going Forward already.Click File - Setup - Projections - Sort By Fantasy Points. Then select either the LB, DL, or DB tab.The beauty with Lineup Dominator... is that the fantasy points will be based on your scoring.

I need to start messing with that lineup dominator. I've never checked it out before.That's just one person's opinion, though, right?

Users who are viewing this thread