What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice for a WR heavy team (1 Viewer)

Stompthetitanslogo

Footballguy
(Full PPR, 14 man league) For context, I drafted 4 WRs in the first 4 rounds- Tyreek, Amon Ra, Amari Cooper, & Olave. This of course left me with some great rbs... my rb1 is Javonte Williams, followed by Herbert, Justice, & Henderson. My WRs have been able to win me games, but i definitely have a gaping hole at RB, making me think i need to trade for a starter before the playoffs. Here is a trade that I could accept-

I could give Amari Cooper, Herbert, & Curtis Samuel for Davonta Smith, Raheem Mostert, & Cole Kmet. I'm slightly hesitant with Raheem because Achane should be back post-bye, as well as smith definitely being a downgrade from cooper. Herbert is a big ? coming back from IR, but if he took the majority of touches back, i could definitely lose this trade. On the other hand, I would generally be trading out of bad offenses & into good ones.

Should I accept this or should I look for another trade? I'm thinking i could try to work out a deal for James Conner, Kyren, or Aaron Jones without giving up too much given the injuries have hurt their value. Or should I just ride with javonte & herbert & pray that they can put up some points every week? Any advice is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread