What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice... (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
8-team ppr dynasty league; start 2 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 Flex

Current 2nd place team made an offer (currently in 1st)...

Give: Patrick Mahomes
Get: Fields, Kamara, Ridley

Deal is enticing, but don't have much interest in an aging Kamara. I'm thinking I need to get a couple of 1st thrown in there. Thoughts?

This is also an IDP league, but not worried about it that side of it.

My roster (or what matters anyway (8-team league means every roster is pretty good):
QBs: Mahomes, Jackson, Tannehill, Love
RBs: Mixon, CEH, Walker III, Dillon, Harris, Mattison
WRs: Adams, Hill, Olave, AJ Brown, Jeudy, E. Moore, Claypool

In 8 team leagues you need difference makers to win. Every team is good but the ones that win have high ceiling guys. Mahomes is the best combo of floor/ceiling out there so it would take a lot for me to move him. I don't trust Fields enough for that exchange.

In 8 team leagues you need difference makers to win. Every team is good but the ones that win have high ceiling guys. Mahomes is the best combo of floor/ceiling out there so it would take a lot for me to move him. I don't trust Fields enough for that exchange.
Thanks Gally. I already declined the offer. Told the owner I would need a lot more for Mahomes.
Kamara’s best days are behind him and Ridley is a dart throw at this point. Fields is enticing, but certainly not a sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread