What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Deadline Wed, help please (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team PPR

I'm in first, but struggling at WR as I have been all season.  Mahomes has 70 points more than the next closest scoring QB and I have had some interest in him. I'm thinking of trying to move him for 1 maybe 2 WRs.  I would like to keep my main 3 RBs but I'm not opposed to trading one.

What do you think?  Is he too valuable to trade?

My team
Mahomes, Big Ben
M Gordon, Zeke, Mixon, D Martin, Mostert
J Gordon, Golladay, Goodwin, Allison, T Smith
Ebron, Njoku, McDonald

I could get Goff in return for Mahomes along with a WR. He has Adams, Woods, Edelman, K Allen, Cooper. He has made an offer for Mahomes, but he wants Gordon too sending me another RB in return.

I might be able to get Rodgers and a WR from a team that has Evans, Boyd, Watkins, Ertz

Cam and one of these :C Cupp, Baldwin, E Sanders

One team falling apart, now at 4-4, 3 straight losses has R Wilson and Barkley.  Is Mahomes and Mixon for Wilson and Barkley a fair offer.  I know that won't help me much with my WRs but Barkley catches so many passes he has a high weekly floor. He also has Juju and B Cooks

Mahomes is probably the reason you are in first so trading him will hurt you, however I fear that in the fantasy playoffs if the Chiefs are not playing for anything that Reid will rest his stars, as he has done in the past so as long as you are fairly confident you will make the playoffs Goff w/Woods, Adams or Allen,  Rodgers w/Evans, Cam w/Sanders (assuming he doesn't get traded himself) would work, I would pass on Wilson and Barkley. Assuming you only start 1 TE try moving Ebron and Njoku for some WR depth, they don't have to be stars but guys like Gabriel and Godwin would shore up that spot for you.

Of the offers you listed the only one I would probably do is Rodgers and Evans (assuming his knee is fine - he limped off yesterday in what looked like a non-contact injury at first.  He did come back in a bit later so I don't think it's serious). 

What are your starting requirements?  You have 3 solid RB's so if it's 2RB/2WR/Flex then you can start three RB's and two WR's and should be ok. 

Gally said:
Of the offers you listed the only one I would probably do is Rodgers and Evans (assuming his knee is fine - he limped off yesterday in what looked like a non-contact injury at first.  He did come back in a bit later so I don't think it's serious). 

What are your starting requirements?  You have 3 solid RB's so if it's 2RB/2WR/Flex then you can start three RB's and two WR's and should be ok. 
Sprry forgot that

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 WR/TE Flex

I usually start all 3 RBs, between them and Mahomes they have carried me.  I've been piecing together WRs from the WW week to week.

I tired to trade Big Ben and Goodwin for Rivers and John Brown because the Rivers owner had Rivers/and M Ryan on a bye this week. He dropped Rivers, i think I'm going to drop Ben and try to grab Rivers before he can grab him back. That should give me some insurance if Mahomes sits at the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread