What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Ridley? (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
Standard 10 team PPR, except 6/pass TD. Roster

Trading Diggs for Ridley. I would get Ridley. - honestly it seems like a slight downgrade when I look at the numbers behind them.

I would much rather like to trade Diontae Johnson for Ridley. I think that would turn out to be an upgrade for sure. I don't think the gm would go for it tho. Maybe if I offered Golladay as well? Harris?

FWIW, I did ask him if he was interested in any of my players, he said no. I asked him if he felt like moving Ridley, and he said 'don't think so'. I also take him to be rather tight lipped, so I am guessing that might not be his true feelings. Who knows.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
All you can do is make an offer but it doesn't seem like the guy is very receptive.  I definitely would not trade Diggs for Ridley and I may not even do Johnson.  I don't have faith in Ridley this year.  But if you do then I see no problem floating Johnson for Ridley and see what the guy says.  

Users who are viewing this thread