What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for WR help (1 Viewer)

kajaet

Footballguy
I have a trade proposal that I would appreciate any feedback on.

I have some depth at RB and need help at WR and QB. 0.5 PPR, 1QB,2RB,2WR, 1TE, 1flex (RB/WR/TE) standard scoring with 4 point passing TDs and 6 point Run/catch

RBs - Bijan Robinson, Saquon Barkley, Kamara, D'andre Swift

Wrs - Waddle, Nico Collins, Tank Dell, George Pickens, Jeudy (Just lost Mike Williams)

QB's - Fields and CJ Stroud

Trade proposal is Barkley and Justin Fields for Deebo Samuel and Anthony Richardson. Would you do this if you were me?

probably not. Deebo is a WR2 when Aiyuk is around and will have clunkers-- the RB market is bare bones... Saquan should fetch somebody like Waddle, CD, AJB, or better

Feel like this is a typical Sell high time for Deebo based on a primetime blowup while SB has been out with the ankle

I feel that you could trade Kamara or Swift to a RB hungry team (there's lots of them this year) and get you maybe a high end WR2. Then, unless it's a deep league and/or every team is rostering multiple QBs leaving waivers bare, I would stream QBs week to week.

Fingers crossed Kamara has an explosive first game and then I'd sell him immediately. I love Swift ROS.

Users who are viewing this thread