What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help - Deebo for DK (1 Viewer)

Ray Barboni

Footballguy
.5ppr

Looking to upgrade my WR2. I’m pretty solid all around - could use some help at WR2 and TE.

My planned offer is:

Give
Deebo and Najee

Get
DK and Waller

My current roster is:

Hurts, ARich
CMC, Brian Robinson, Pierce, Pacheco, Najee, Herbert, Roschon, Spears, Kendre, Keaton (IR)
AJ Brown, Deebo, Christian Watson, Tutu
Goedert.

I feel like “loosing” Najee is already a plus - I worry about Deebo’s usage when the ‘9ers are fully healthy.

I would like an upgrade at TE, or at least a high upside pivot from Goedert depending on matchups.

I feel DK is a clear upgrade over Deebo.

Thoughts?

Appreciate all of y’all’s

- Steve

Last edited:
To me, I'm not sure how much of an upgrade that offer is. Waller isn't doing anything either and is in that large group of TEs (like Goedert) who are pooping the bed at that position.

Is DK THAT much an upgrade over Deebo?

What if you package maybe Najee and Herbert (selling high off his one good) and get a WR 2 to add to your WRs and keep Deebo? And then just stream TEs until you hopefully find one that sticks for you. Is Musgrave available? At least he has possible upside going forward.

To me, I'm not sure how much of an upgrade that offer is. Waller isn't doing anything either and is in that large group of TEs (like Goedert) who are pooping the bed at that position.

What if you package maybe Najee and Herbert (selling high off his one good) and get a WR 2 to add to your WRs and keep Deebo? And then just stream TEs until you hopefully find one that sticks for you. Is Musgrave available? At least he has possible upside going forward.
Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I’m valuing DK more than I should - I just feel the target volume and TD potential will be higher with him over Deebo.

Seattle will likely be in more “need to pass” situations” that SF, and one could argue Deebo is already the 3rd option on his own team behind CMC and Ayuik.

TE is a wasteland, as we know. Best available on the wire are the likes of Higbee, ‘Muth, Logan, Ertz.

Maybe I’m being foolish - but I still believe Waller will be that “guy” once Saquon comes back. He’s healthy. He was a stud in the past, and was super targeted all preseason - NYG SHOULD start peppering him. Feel like is a nice buy low.

Also, I’m a bit of RB whore lol.

Thanks for the time brother

I also value DK & Deebo very similarly - they will have a few big spike weeks, a couple duds and quite a few wr2/3 performances. So I agree with mogrod on his opinion but have a bit more optimism regarding Waller's outlook compared to who you currently have on the waiver.

I also value DK & Deebo very similarly - they will have a few big spike weeks, a couple duds and quite a few wr2/3 performances. So I agree with mogrod on his opinion but have a bit more optimism regarding Waller's outlook compared to who you currently have on the waiver.

Ok … so how about I remove Deebo and DK completely - because what I’m really after is the TE upgrade.

So, Najee for Waller straight up.

I would never start Najee over:

CMC, Brian Robinson, Pacheco, Pierce, Herbert.

Also have Roschon, Kendre, Spears and Keaton Mitchell just waiting for a chance.

Thoughts?

I like that better. You're not going to play Najee with the roster you have, outside of really bad injury luck and he's losing snaps by the week. If you can get a Te that can be played, sure, sounds ok to me. Plus, I think I heard something about a report that came out that said they want to get Waller more involved.

Users who are viewing this thread