What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help - Full PPR (1 Viewer)

Fezza

Footballguy
After Mahomes going nuclear yesterday, I've been offered Bijan, Pollard and Calvin Ridley for him as he wants to stack Mahomes with Kelce.

I'm indifferent about Ridley but the other two peak my interest slightly.

Current RB's are KW3, JT, Breece and Mondre

I would probably package two of the RB's for an elite WR as I currently have CeeDee, DK, Waddle, Devonta and DJ Moore.

Just looking for some advice before I potentially make a big mistake!

Dynasty or redraft? 1QB, SF, or 2QB?

Assuming redraft and 1 QB - who is your other QB?

Too much info needed to really make an informed decision.

Dynasty or redraft? 1QB, SF, or 2QB?

Assuming redraft and 1 QB - who is your other QB?

Too much info needed to really make an informed decision.
Sorry, I should have already given this info.

Redraft, 1 QB.

I don't have another QB so would likely pick up Trevor Lawrence off waivers or I could probably get Goff for a small piece as his main QB is Tua.

Would you even be able to play all those RB's? You are stacked at RB. Is this an 8 or 10 team league? I wouldn't make the Mahomes deal. You are strong everywhere and this deal would give you weakness.

Would you even be able to play all those RB's? You are stacked at RB. Is this an 8 or 10 team league? I wouldn't make the Mahomes deal. You are strong everywhere and this deal would give you weakness.
10 team league. The guy who owns Diggs is desperate for a top RB so I planned on flipping one of them into Diggs and then hopefully a better TE as I've currently got Engram.

Just not convinced I'm stronger but Mahomes isn't going to have a week like that each week.

without having a trade locked in, it's rarely a good idea to trade for someone that you will "flip" later because those very rarely work out as everyone knows what you are trying to do and generally it never works out the way you hope.

Users who are viewing this thread