What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade HELP! Gurley/ Jeffery for Mike Evans/ Freeman? Fitzgeral for Watson? (1 Viewer)

JMaymi

Footballguy
In my 12 Teams, 3 WR league I received an offer were I’ll be receiving Mike Evans and Freeman for Gurley and Alshon JJefery. Should I do this? (I have concerns over Gurley’s knees)

I have DJ and Carson as my RB1&2 and in my bench I have Miles Sanders and Penny.

Also,  I am not willing to trade for a QB usually, but I began my fantasy football season with 0-2. I have Goff and Josh Allen already, but I received and offer of Watson and Dion Lewis for Larry Fitzgerald and MVS. This is a 12 Team, PPR, 3WRs league.
My depth chart in WR is: R. Woods, A. Jeffery, L. Fitzgerald, M. Hardman, DJ Chark.
MY RB: DJ, Carson, Gurley, Sanders, Penny

In my 12 Teams, 3 WR league I received an offer were I’ll be receiving Mike Evans and Freeman for Gurley and Alshon JJefery. Should I do this? (I have concerns over Gurley’s knees)

I have DJ and Carson as my RB1&2 and in my bench I have Miles Sanders and Penny.

Also,  I am not willing to trade for a QB usually, but I began my fantasy football season with 0-2. I have Goff and Josh Allen already, but I received and offer of Watson and Dion Lewis for Larry Fitzgerald and MVS. This is a 12 Team, PPR, 3WRs league.
My depth chart in WR is: R. Woods, A. Jeffery, L. Fitzgerald, M. Hardman, DJ Chark.
MY RB: DJ, Carson, Gurley, Sanders, Penny
Hmmmmmmmmm..............

I don't have an issue with dealing Gurley, I am just not sold on the two players you're getting in return.  Evans is off to a slow start, and I think D Freeman is done.  Doesn't look like the same running back that dominated in years past.  TB's D looks much better, and it appears that TB wants to run the ball more.  Godwin is also eating into Evans' production.   Evans doesn't possess the same high ceiling as in years past.

If you think Evans and Freeman can turn it around, make the deal.  Personally, I would just hold Gurley and shop for a better deal.

Users who are viewing this thread