What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help in 2 QB league - Owner offered Amon-Ra St. Brown. WHIR. (1 Viewer)

KWW104

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. Team is currently 0-2 although I feel like my roster is pretty solid.

QB: Jalen Hurts, Russell Wilson
WR: A.J. Brown, Diontae Johnson, Michael Thomas, Rashod Bateman, Garrett Wilson
RB: Dalvin Cook, Ezekiel Elliott, Travis Etienne, James Robinson, Michael Carter
TE: Dalton Schultz, Tyler Higbee
K: McManus
DEF: 49ers

Another 0-2 owner lost Trey Lance. He has offered Jimmy Garoppolo and Amon-Ra St. Brown for James Robinson and Russell Wilson

His roster:
QB: Joe Burrow, Jimmy Garoppolo
WR: Cooper Kupp, Deebo Samuel, St. Brown, Julio Jones, Jahan Datson, Allen Lazard
RB: Josh Jacobs, Elijah Mitchell (IR), Devin Singletary, Alexander Mattison, J.K. Dobbins
TE: Darren Waller
K: Carlson
DEF: Dallas

Not sure how much faith I have in Russell Wilson at the moment, although there are a lot of things on the field and in playcalling that need to be cleaned up. I like the upgrade at WR (I would probably move a WR to help me upgrade at my RB2 spot), but there would definitely be a lower floor with my 2nd QB position. Thoughts? Will help in return.

I'd take it. I'd rather have Wilson than Jimmy G, but ARSB instantly improves your WR lineup much more than the loss of Robinson and the QB downgrade (if you even perceive it as that) hurts the rest of your team. And yep, you could sell Thomas or Wilson and fix the RB issues if Zeke and Etienne continue to underperform

Yeah, hit that bid. You'll mitigate the loss of Robinson with your current room. St. Brown will provide some stability to those higher beta back end WRs. DEN will figure it out but guessing could be 6-8 weeks and Garoppolo's weapons raise his floor.

What are your starting requirements? Who sits with this deal?
We start 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, Flex, K, DEF

I would probably consider selling high on Michael Thomas. Yes, his TD output is great but his target numbers are low which means that his efficiency might not continue to be as high, and who knows what things will look like when Kamara returns.

We start 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, Flex, K, DEF

I would probably consider selling high on Michael Thomas. Yes, his TD output is great but his target numbers are low which means that his efficiency might not continue to be as high, and who knows what things will look like when Kamara returns.
With those starting requirement I would stay put. I would trust Wilson to turn it around and I don't think your starting lineup really improves overall by making this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread