What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRADE HELP: Was offered S. Barkley and A. Cooper for CMC... Why am I not pouncing on this? (1 Viewer)

Kangabolic

Footballguy
I received a real interesting trade in my league that should probably be a lot easier decision than I am making it out to be. Half PPR League. 8 Teams. Currently 3rd Place at 3 and 3.

I have Christian McCaffrey and was offered Saquon Barkley AND Amari Cooper.

This is a no brain trade I should take right? I mean I know it's CMC... Barkley's Playoff matchup though with Miami and Washington just cannot be denied right?

This would drop my overall RB Position in the league from #1 to #2 (I have Fournette, D. Johnson, M. Gordon and Gurley also) but it will upgrade my overall WR core from 5th in the League to 3rd (I have Tyreek, Goliday, McLaurin, and AJ Green on my bench).

Green is my big question mark... if he comes back healthy is he a start over Cooper? If so did I essentially trade away CMC for Barkley? Is that necessarily a bad thing given playoff matchups? Cooper becomes potential trade value for me if I'm playing Green over him?

I just need to smash this accept button right?

I'd do it.  McCaffrey and Barkley are essentially equal going forward (ever so slight edge to CMC), but you also get Cooper, who is a significant upgrade over either McLauren or Green.

I wouldn't factor AJ Green into your decision. Rookie QB, bottom 3 offensive line, talk that he might get sit due to contract issues and he's become seriously injury prone.

I love McCaffrey, he's simply playing out of his mind. But this is a very good deal IMO, I'd probably do it

My poll TIA

Users who are viewing this thread